The Old Park

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 46~ The Old Park

 

~*Narrator's POV*~

 

The next Sunday Morning, right after you finished your daily morning routine. You couldn't stop thinking about the comic book, and you got mini flashbacks of what had happened when you were 9 and you still couldn't get it off your head the fact that, Jinyoung might be the boy in your childhood, in other words your first love.

'Aish, why did I have to like that kid named Jinyoung back then?! All I did was give him a comic book!' You mentally face-palmed yourself as you rolled on your bed. "Why is this so hard to figure out? Can't I just go and ask him? Noo, He'll get weirded out if I just go up to him and ask, 'Hey Jinyoung, did you happen to be that kid in my childhood who got bullied and apparently someone gave you a Sonic Rivals 2 comic book'? Aish~" You rolled on the bed yet again, you then heard a knock on the door.
 

Knock Knock
 

You just said a quick, 'Come in' and went back to rolling on the bed. "Whoa, _______-ah, what's wrong?" Jungmin asked as you stopped rolling on the bed and sat crossed legged instead. You shook your head and gave him a small smile.

"Its nothing Jungmin-Oppa, I guess I just wanna go for a walk that's all" You said as Jungmin nodded his head slightly, "Okay then, come on down, its time for breakfast!" Jungmin said as he patted your back and then went out, when he left you let out a long sigh and wore your slippers and went down.

Please log in to read the full chapter