Isn't that OEH!?(Older. Expertie. Hyung, According to Sandeul)

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 40~ Isn't that OEH!? (Older. Expertie. Hyung, According to Sandeul)


~*Narrator's POV*~


After the VIP Weekend at the Ski Lodge, a long week of boring school just went on, B1A4 and you were on good terms lately, you and CNU were pretty close, Sandeul, Gongchan and Baro were at their usual routines, not noticing any other difference, except for one which was Jinyoung, he was starting to act pretty weird after the trip and you didn't know why, but he became more awkward with you and was also nicer to you, which creeped you out of course.

------

It was a normal Saturday morning and you were just out with Jungmin just taking a walk around the neighborhood, catching up on things as he was also on a business trip.


-Meanwhile at Jinyoung's Place- 


'Aish, why am I so awkward around her nowadays?" Jinyoung mumbled as he covered his face with his pillow, "Also, why am I so nice too?" Jinyoung said as he sat up straight in his bed.

He looked around for his phone, "That's it, Time to pay someone a little visit... Wait do I even know where she lives? Oh well, were gonna find out anyway..." Jinyoung said as he started texting away to which it seems are the rest if B1A4.


-20 Minutes Later-


"Sandeul Hyung, Shinwoo Hyung, you both seriously knew where _________-ah lived all this time and you never told us?" Gongchan said with a pout and CNU just nodded while Sandeul....

Well it's Sandeul, he just had to rant about it. After maybe a long rant with Sandeul, Jinyoung finally got annoyed and told him to stop, "Deullie, I get it, I get it, now just keep quiet!" Jinyoung said as he looked around.

"But, but..." CNU just gave Sandeul one of his glances and Sandeul just kept quiet and looked down, "Fine..." Sandeul mumbled and then looked up, when he did...

"OH! ISN'T THAT–"

"What is it this time?!" Jinyoung asked annoyed as Baro just snickered and Sandeul just pouted and kept qui

Please log in to read the full chapter