Her Phone

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 48~ Wallpaper



~*Narrator's POV*~ 

 

You and Jinyoung sat down on the grass being shaded by the huge tree. "Jinyoung-ah, I'll just go and get some ice-cream okay~ Just wait here~" You said as Jinyoung nodded and you got up and went to go get some ice-cream, unknowingly to you, your phone had slipped out of your jacket's pocket. 


~*Jinyoung's POV*~


I watched __________'s figure disappear slowly as she was looking for ice-cream, kyah, she was so cute and now she was mine. I smiled to my self and glanced where she was sitting down earlier, I saw a pink samsung note, she must've forgotten her phone here, Oh well. I took her phone and kept it on my lap, and stared at it for a while. 

'I guess it wouldn't hurt if I checked out her phone, afterall... she is my girlfriend now...' I thought as I clicked on the power button on the top, the screen lit up and said, 'Slide to Unlock' I thought for a moment if she would be mad, but maybe she wouldn't so I pressed my finger on to the screen and made my finger slide to the right.

Her background was a simple orange background with a small pink penguin in the middle. I chuckled lightly and decided to see her contacts, well I was curious on what name she had set for my number.

I scrolled down the screen looking at the 'J' Section well my name did start with a J. But all I found was 'Jungmin Oppa~~<3', 'Junhyung Oppa!' and 'Jinri Bestiiee~^^' but no 'Jinyoung'. 

I scrolled up and down again and again, but all I could find was the BEAST Memeber's phone numbers and my fellow B1A4 Members.

So where could mine be?

I kept on scrolling up and down and noticed that there was someone named as, 'Big Fat Meanie! >:(' It couldn't possibly mean me now would it? Nah, she wouldn't keep my name as 'Big Fat Meanie'. So I clicked on it and the numbers were exactly the same as my own...

So I was the 'Big Fat Meanie' I pouted and then a smirk crept up on my face as I decided to change the name.

Satisfied with my new contact name I exited the 'Contacts' screen and looked around her phone, curious to see what's in her Gallery, I clicked that too.

She didn't have that many photos though, There were a few photos of her and Jungmin, her and Jinri and... then there was this one picture that made me kind of jealous... well fine maybe a lot. 

It was her with some guy that I didn't know, and they were smiling into the camera, well it was only one photo, and it was at the very end of her gallery, so I'm guessing it was just an old f

Please log in to read the full chapter