Where's Jinyoung?

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 64~ Where's Jinyoung?

 

 

~*Narrator's POV*~

 

 

A week has passed quite rather quickly, and Taejun and Jinyoung have been doing some sort of 'rivalry' game between them and there's CNU, Baro and Sandeul who just keeps you company whenever it happens, to The rest of B1A4 it was funny, and well you thought it was too.

Today was a Normal Saturday Afternoon, oddly Jinyoung didn't come in the morning.

"Where's Jinyoung?" Jungmin asked You and Taejun who were playing with the Wii. You paused the game and turned your head to Jungmin and raised your shoulders.

"I don't know, he usually comes early especially on weekends..." You said while looking at the digital clock on the table, "Maybe he had something to do today?" Taejun said as he shrugged it off. (A/N: Yes, Taejun's still living with you xD)
 

"I guess so... But wouldn't he tell me?" I said with a sigh and mumbled the last few words.
 

------
 

The next day, Jinyoung didn't come either, he also didn't come on Monday.
 

Tuesday, Not there.
 

Wednesday, Not there.
 

Thursday, Not there.
 

And finally, Friday came and there was still no sign of Jinyoung. "Sandeul-ah, Baro-yah, do you know what happened to Jinyoung?" You asked worriedly, they just shook their heads.

"Aniyo" You let out a sigh and turned to CNU and Gongchan, "What about you guys? Has he contacted any of you?" You asked with a small frown on your face.

"If he did, we would let you know, but sadly he hasn't" Gongchan said with a frown on his face as well, "Were all worried

Please log in to read the full chapter