Off to Jinyoung's Place.

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 44~ Off to Jinyoung's Place


~*Narrator's POV*~


Right after the day at the park where, Jinyoung and you finally got on good terms or let's just say, the day you became 'friends'. Things became quite different at school, cause the following School day which was Monday, surprisingly no one really bothered you about being with B1A4, which you thought was odd, and Jinyoung has been nicer, 'What's with him?' You thought from time to time but shrugged it off in the end.

And if you were honest with yourself, you too did enjoy that you and Jnyoung were finally getting along and the other members, except CNU would tease about it, you also noticed that CNU has been distancing himself from you but then again, you thought it was just his normal quiet personality.


--------------------------------


It was Friday, and Jinyoung has invited you over to his house, along with B1A4 of course and you all were going right after school, Jungmin didn't mind since he already knew B1A4 well. 

RING~

The bell rang which meant dismissal time, "I'll  just say goodbye to Samchoon, then we'll head off alright?" Jinyoung said as Sandeul and Baro helped Jinyoung squeeze through the fangirls and left with him to the principal's office, you couldn't help but take a glance at CNU he was really quiet... Too quiet, while Gongchan was just there talking to some of the fangirls.

"________-ah! I'll head off with Junhyung-Oppa okay? See you on Monday or whenever!" Jinri said as she waved goodbye and you nodded your head and waved back, you then took another glance at CNU, still quiet. "Shinwoo... Oppa, are you okay?" You said adding an, 'Oppa' as you thought it could've brightened him up a bit and so far the only person you called 'Oppa' was Sandeul. CNU looked at you a bit shocked.

"You just called me Oppa... Huh? Oh yeah, I'm okay!" CNU said giving you one of his eyesmiles, you smiled back, "See that's the Shinwoo I know~" You giggled as you heard Sandeul call you guys from the door, "Guess we gotta go" CNU said as you nodded and squeezed through the fangirls.

"Yayayayayay~ To Jinyoung Hyung's House~!" Sandeul  and Gongchan beamed as they all went to the front entrance of the school, where B1A4's sport cars were parked at, Jinyoung then

Please log in to read the full chapter