Who's that guy?

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 13~ Who's that guy?



~*Narrator's POV*~



Finally school ended, and you were still cranky, well who wouldn't be if you ate lunch late, and in the end couldn't finish your food? Plus the fact that those pretty boy princes kept tapping you for no reason, and you knew it was gonna get worse.

"Ahh.. Yeah Jinri's going home with Junhyung-Oppa... I hope they don't give me any challenges now, I'm in no mood to face one to be honest..."You told yourself followed by a sigh as you closed your locker and made your way out of the corridors before it could get crowded with screaming fangirls just because B1A4 walked by.

"Made it out before they even-"

"Omo~ B1A4!!" Fangirls squealed, "Forget it..." You mumbled as you walked to the school gates.

Just then, A Blue sports car just stopped by in front of the pavement, you knew that car anywhere, "~~~~-ah~ I came to pick you up!" Jungmin smiled, he had those huge sunglasses on, ones that were shaped like a bike, that you almost didn't know that it was him in the car.

(A/N: Yesu. Those are Sunglasses, for parties xD Preetty cool right? xD)
 

"What's with the huge shades?" You asked as you got into the car, "Don't ask, Halemoni said that it was the new 'Style Trend' And I didn't want to hurt her feeling ya know~" Jungmin said referring to your halemoni, your maid. You giggled, "Aigo~ let's go... I'm sorta cranky today..." You said as you buck

Please log in to read the full chapter