Er, Jungmin's Mad?

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 24~ Er, Jungmin's Mad?


~*Narrator's POV*~


The day went on pretty smoothly for once, and soon School ended. You left before fan girls could crowd over the Kingkas of their school.

'Aish, I still don't know why they don't get tired of crowding over them, if they do it everyday' You thought as you went to your locker and took the things you needed and headed off to the Detention room.

'Right, I need to call Oppa, or he'd be worrying until 4:45 if I don't tell him now...' You thought as you quickly took out your phone and dialed Jungmin's number, too bad for you the teacher came in, "__________-sshi, No Phone's in the Detention Room, Please keep it in your bag before I confiscate it" Mr. Lee said strictly, "But, Seongsangnim I need to–" "Put it away or I'll have to take it from you" You sighed as you ended the call and kept your phone in your school bag.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Where is she?" Jungmin said as he got up from the sofa and paced around the living room, "She was supposed to be here an hour ago..." Jungmin looked at the digital clock, '4:30pm', "Aish, that's it I'm going to go to her school" Jungmin said as he grabbed his car keys and went to the door, "Halemoni, Tell the chef to cancel the Lunch preperations until I come back!" He said before closing the door and went all the way to your school.

"__________-sshi, Detention's over, You may leave" Mr. Lee said as you got up and bowed, yo

Please log in to read the full chapter