Chapter 75

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Semi-long chappie up ahead~ 

~*Narrator's POV*~
 

Seomin pushed Jinyoung to the huge living room where Gongchan, Sandeul, Baro, CNU and you were waiting at. "Don't you guys still have school?" Jinyoung asked as Sandeul laughed, "Hyung, ever heard the term of, skipping it just because tomorrow's the start of our break?" Baro said joining Sandeul with the lauging.

Jinyoung just smirked at them, even though they were straight A students,sometimes skipping school once in a while isn't so bad.

"Hyung I'm hungry what's for breakfast?" Sandeul asked as Gongchan nodded and joined in, "Yeah, what's for breakfast?" Gongchan asked while following Sandeul to the dining room,"Yah! Wait for me!" Baro grumbled as he ran to the dining room as well.

CNU let out a sigh, laughing slightly at the end. "And you! What are you doing here?" Jinyoung asked while pointing at you, "Me? Just here to hang out since I have nothing else to do" You replied as Seomin rolled her eyes she was about to say something when Baro yelled.

"YAH JUNGHWAN YOU DIDN'T EVEN SHARE!"

Seomin frowned as her eyebrows furrowed when she heard this, "My Pancakes!" She growled as she stomped her way to the dining hall.

"Oh we gotta see this " CNU grinned as he went behind Jinyoung's wheel chair and started pushing him to the dining room and you followed.

"Those were Jinyoung Oppas pancakes!" Seomin whined as she had a very irritated look on her face, "Wait you made those?" Baro asked as Seomin rolled her eyes while saying "Duh" Baro and Gongchan laughed.

"Glad we didn't eat any of it right Hyung?" Gongchan snickered as Baro laughed at Sandeul who had his mouth agape, "I need to brush my teeth and gargle mouth wash!" Sandeul panicked, he ran out of the dining room as the whole room burst into laughter exception Seomin who stomped her foot.

"Oppa! They're making fun of my cooking!!" She whined as Jinyoung just chuckled lightly, "Aw, c'mon Seomin, It was just a joke" Jinyoung said as he stopped laughing, "But but, you like it when they make fun of me?" Seomin whined tearing up again.

"Ani, it's not like that—" "Geez, chill your cheeks girl, you made Kimchi pancakes right? I can make those too, so another batch of Pancakes coming up!" You said while Baro and Gongchan beamed happily, Seomin's eyes widen, "N-No! Stop!!" She said as you stopped walking and turned to her.

"Why not?" You said raising a brow, of course Seomin knew that if you cooked Jinyoung's favorite Kimchi pancakes, he would know right away that it wasn't really her who made the pancakes.

"B-Because you cant! Unless Jinyoung Oppa says it's fine!" Seomin reasoned out as you just rolled your eyes, "Alright then. Hey foxy, is it fine if I use the kitchen?" You askef as Jinyoung nodded, "Sure, just don't burn my house down" He said as you let out a small laugh and then headed to the kitchen to make Kimch
Please log in to read the full chapter