Chapter 76

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Semi-Long Chappie up!

~*Narrator's POV*~

   

You were in the kitchen preparing lunch for B1A4 and thought just a few grilled cheese sandwiches and stir-fried noodles with vegtables would do, since you couldn't really make anything else, as for Seomin? She just chopped a few fruits and mixing them together  to make a fruit salad dish.

Even though you disliked Seomin, you just had to play along for now well thats what you wanted to do anyway.

When the both of you were done you started bringing the sandwiches to the dining room, while Seomin on the other hand had a small plan and it was going to take action.

When you returned to the kitchen you saw Seomin holding your bowl of stir-fried noodles, "Er, Seomin it's okay I'll carry that to the dining room" You offered as you placed your hands on the bowl but she just gave you a fake smile and shook her head.

"No its alright I can do it" Seomin said as she shook off your grip, "Are you sure you don't want me to carry it?" You asked once more before she just rolled her eyes.

"Why do you always want to be in the spot light huh?!" Seomin said, her voice getting louder. "What do you mean?" You raised a brow, she wasn't making any sense to you at all.

"Oh dont do the 'I didn't do anything wrong' face, you always have to steal Jinyoung Oppa away from me!" Seomin yelled, her voiced echoed around the room and pretty much it possibly could be heard from far away.

You snapped, you really didn't do anything wrong, in fact she was the one at fault, the reason why Jinyoung is in this state. "I didn't do anything wrong, if someone should feel guilty it's you! You're the reason he's in this state!" You yelled back as she looked at you with shocked eyes, before smirking.

"Hmph! You have no proof! Besides who do you think will Jinyoung believe if you told him that? me or you? And he barely even remembers you!" She said as she shoved the bowl of stir fried noodles to you, as you grabbed it time, you were about to say something when you saw Seomin eye look to another direction before she purposely slipped and grabbed on to your arm, causing the noodles to spill over her head and tickle down her face.

"Ack! What's the big idea __

Please log in to read the full chapter