What are you doing here? Part I

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 15~ What are you doing here? Part I



~*Narrator''s POV*~ 


Finally it was a Saturday Morning, Jungmin was at an important meeting, the both of you usually bonded on Saturdays, but you were fine with it. It was just this one Saturday and well, you understood why he couldn't come anyway.

You took a stroll around the park and wanted to rest a while, you decided to sit on a bench which had a bit of shade since it was sort of Sunny Today.

You always brought a book mostly anywhere you went since you just feel like reading from time to time. You were reading a book called: 'Warriors: Twilight' It was in a series and you finished the other books before it and now you were wanting to finish this one so you could continue to the next. Just as you were reading someone with blonde hair sat beside you, and you could tell that their hair was blonde-ish white since it shone under the sun.

"Great day today isn't it?" The mysterious person asked you as you took a small glance from the corner of your eye, "Yeah" was all you could reply until you finally realised that it was Gongchan after a few seconds.

You quickly turned to turned to him, Gongchan was shocked to see you too. He looked down with silence, You probably thought that he was going to do s

Please log in to read the full chapter