Ski Lodge Time Part II

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 37~ Ski Lodge Time Part II

 

~*Narrator's POV*~

 

When you all reached the top of the hill, you noticed Jinyoung didn't have any skiing equipment. "Hey aren't you gonna Ski?" You asked while walking towards them, "Huh? Uh, No.. I don't want to, its too cold." Jinyoung bluntly replied while you just blinked, "Jinyoung, You're like wearing 3 layers of clothes, and yet you still feel cold?" You said with a raised brow,"Uh, yeah..." Jinyoung replied, as CNU just let out a sigh.

"Jinyoung can't Ski." CNU just bluntly replied, Jinyoung shot a small glare at CNU, but CNU didn't bother, "Y-You can't Ski?" You shuttered at the first few words, trying to hold your laugh in, but that didn't help cause Jinyoung's expression just turned into a frown, "I got into a bad accident when I was younger, there, now laugh all you want." Jinyoung said with a slightly cold tone. You started to feel a bit guilty for saying those words.

"Hm.. Okay you know what, you need to get over that, you're missing out the fun of Skiing!" You said as you took your Skiing equipment and gave it to Jinyoung, "Yah, didn't you just hear me say that I got into a bad accident?" Jinyoung said as you just ignored him and told Jinri that you, CNU and Jinyoung will stay back and not join them. And with that... 

"Last one down the hill after 5 laps is a big chicken and should imitate one really loudly~" Yoseob and Sandeul said in unison and started going down the snow hill with speed, the others followed as well. You just giggled at the sight, "And as for you, put all this on!" You said handing him all the skiing equipments.

"E-eh! No way! No way am I Skiing!" Jinyoung said as he dropped all of the skiing equipment to the snow. You huffed, you were still arrogant afterall.

"Aish! What if the girl who likes you, loves to Ski? What would you do if she asks you to go Skiing when you don't even know how to!" You said as you started to pick up the Skiing equipment, But at the words you said, "Wait... So you mean if I Ski, the girl who I might like... not that i have someone in mind... Might think I'm... Cooler if I Ski?" Jinyoung asked, you got an idea and decided to use this opportunity to teach him.

"Yes, Yes! She'll uhh, think you're two times cooler!" You boasted, CNU looked at you with disbelief, and mouthed the words, 'No! He won't be able to do it!' 

Instead of actually following CNU's advice, you just ignored him and carried on, "Here, Put these all on~" You said as you and CNU watched Jinyoung get equipped, "This isn't a good idea, the last time B1A4 tried to teach him, he ended up being in his room for 4 days straight! Not that he was injured or anything.." CNU whispered to you as you gave CNU an assuring look.

"He'll be o

Please log in to read the full chapter