Text Messaging~ Part I

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 25~ Text Messaging~ Part I

 


~*Gongchan's POV*~
 



'Whew~ Finally doing the loads of homework~' I thought as I shoved my Textbooks and Notebooks to one side of my study table, I got up and stretched.

"Now, what to do?" I mumbled as I walked around my large room and stared at my phone, "When was the last time I used you?" I asked my phone which I knew, will not reply, so I just checked it, and looked around the applications.

I checked my contacts and looked at the contacts installed on my phone,

'Appa
Umma
JinyoungHyung!
ShinwooHyung!
BaroHyung!
DeullieHyung!' 

I continued scrolling down until I saw her name, __________. It's been 4 days since she gave me her number, I clicked on her name and stared at the options.

'Call
Send a Message
Edit
Delete'

Especially at the, 'Send a Message' option, I clicked on it and started to type a message, I clicked the 'Send' Button and went over to my ever so comfortable bean bag and sat down there and waited for her to reply, If she will that is.

 


~*Your POV*~



Bzzt Bzzt
 

My phone vibrated in my pocket, “Hm? Who could this be?” I mumbled to myself as I removed my phone from my pocket and clicked the ‘Read’ Button.

To:__________-ah~^^

Annyeeong~ ________-ah!
Channie Here~ \(^o^)/ Just wanted to say Hi!

From: Unknown Number

I read through the message, ‘Channie? Channie… Oh! Gongchan! So this is his number? Gotta save it then~’ I thought to myself as I saved his number and put his name as, ‘ChanniePuppy~’ I giggled lightly, ‘He’ll never know I set it to that anyway~’ I

Please log in to read the full chapter