Grounded

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 53~ Grounded



~*Jungmin’s POV*~


I walked on the path of our garden, from the gates to the house, and I noticed that there were decorations, mainly red balloons which had a heart shape and white ribbons, and a sign that says,
 

‘Congrats and Welcome Home!’
 

I raised a brow as I went nearer, ‘I didn’t get any accomplishment so why would _______-ah do this?’ I thought as I continued walking and I noticed something on our porch, lying on the ground was a cap.

I squinted my eyes and stopped in front of it, ‘This hat looks like….’ My eyebrows furrowed, What was Baro’s cap doing here? And If Baro’s here… it means the others are here.

I looked around and crossed my arms, “I know you all are here. Now show yourselves.” I said in a firm tone. And slowly one by one they came out.

“Now what’s the meaning of this?” I asked looking at each one of them as they stood in a straight horizontal line in front me. I eyed Baro knowing that he would be the first to give up, Baro didn’t face me though, as the others all looked at Baro.

“Baro… Kindly tell me what this is for?” I said as Baro still looked at the ground, “Baro.” I said firmly as Baro slowly looked up, he was about to say something when a pair of headlights pulled up the driveway.

‘Now who could that be?’ I thought as I turned back to Baro waiting for his answer.


~*Your POV*~


We were almost home from our awesome first date, and my mood instantly fell though, when I saw Jungmin’s car parked in front of our huge house.

Jinyoung must’ve noticed as he asked, “What’s wrong?” and he followed the direction my eyes were staring at and his expression fell as well, Jinyoung mumbled something but I didn’t catch what he said.

He parked the car in front of the house and as soon as he did, we both went out of the car and hurried into the path of our garden, and there I could see, Jungmin and the guys.

“I’m sorry… This is my fault I planned this.” Jinyoung said as you shook your head, “Ani, It’s mine, I didn’t know he would be back so soon” I sighed as Jungmin met us half way of the path, with a not-so happy expression on his face.

I bit my lip as I knew what was going to happen next, I turned to Jinyoung, “Jinyoung Oppa, Please go home with the B1A4 Oppas now…” I said while looking down as B1A4 Walked out of the gate

Please log in to read the full chapter