Chapter 16

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Chapter 16~ What are you doing here? Part II


~*Narrator's POV*~


While you were walking home when you decided to eat at a nearby cafe since you were pretty hungry and didn't eat anything this morning, "Hmm, this looks like a good place to eat" You mumbled and entered the cafe. You took a seat near the window side, a waiter came and took your order. 

CNU was on a test run on his new sports car and decided to have a break before going back home, he parked near a cafe and got out of his car, and walked to the cafe, as he was walking he noticed a familiar figure sitting inside near the window.

'Hey isn't that ~~~~~?' He thought as he smiled and entered the cafe, and went over to your table, "Um is this seat taken?" CNU asked as you shook your head while playing with a packet of sugar, You lift your head slowly to see who it was, your eyes widen.

"Whoa! What are you doing here? You here to look for my weakness again?" You asked CNU, he shook his head, "About that, I wasn't lookin' for your weakness you know? I was just trying to be nice until Jinyoung came... Oh and well I was on a drive and got hungry." He smiled softly, you eyed him."So can I sit here?" He asked and you just nodded and he sat down.

"Does that happen to be your car over there?" You pointed at the orange sports car parked next to the cafe.

He nodded, "Yeah" was all he answered, "Well, that car is a beauty then. When I was 16 I used to read a lot of information about cars, and I'm guessing your car's a Porsche, am I right?" You questioned as you looked at him, he blinked and gave you a tight smile.

"Yeah, its a Porsche, do you happen to like cars?" He asked with a hint of curiousity, "Well didn't I tell you when I was 16 I used to read a lot on information on em'?" You asked as he nodded, "Then that gives you yo

Please log in to read the full chapter