18th Birthday

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 57~ 18th Birthday

 

~*Narrator's POV*~



The days have passed and it was finally Friday, the bell rang for dismissal and you couldn't wait but to get out of your classroom.

Baro, Sandeul, Gongchan and CNU helped you and Jinri to get out of the classroom, your class mates didn't know about it being your birthday, and to your own point of view, you didn't want them to know either.

You still wondered where Jinyoung was, he didn't answer your texts or calls at all, But knowing him he would come to your birthday party anyway.

"Kyah! Come on _______-ah!! We need to get you ready~" Jinri said as you waved goodbye to the B1A4 Members saying that you would see them later anyway.

Jinri then dragged you to her pick up, which was a black kia sportage and drove off to your house to get ready.


------


It was already 6pm and you were finally done with your outfit, Jungmin said that you couldn't go to the garden until someone went to go and get you. You sighed and looked at the mirror for a while examining your outfit.

You were wearing a purple dress, which stopped after your knee, the belt was a white ribbon with a Bow tied to the right of your dress, and your hair had curls at the tips and you had a hair band with a cute bow to the left of the head band.

You had light makeup just the way you liked it and small dangling earrings which were bows as well. You also wore a pair of white heels. You couldn't believe that you were finally 18 though.

Your thoughts got cut off when someone knocked on your door, instead of saying 'Come in' you walked to the door and greeted the person instead.

And it was Hyunseung in a tuxedo who greeted you, "_______-ah! Happy Birthday, Jungmin told me

Please log in to read the full chapter