Promise not to fall for him?

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 59~ Promise not to fall for him?


 

~*Narrator’s POV*~



You made your way through the crowd of people who were apparently enjoying your birthday, you finally made it through the exit and called out Jinyoung’s name.

“Oppa!” You called out, and you jogged up to Jinyoung carefully not wanting to trip in your heels.  “Jinyoung Oppa!” You said as Jinyoung stopped and turned around with a frown on his face.

“Oppa, I didn’t know that the surprise was supposed to be that…” You said as you looked down.

“It’s okay, I know, you told me…” Jinyoung said softly, you looked up slowly.

“So you’re not mad right?” You asked softly as he nodded.

“It’s just…The way your face brightened up when you saw him… I never saw your expression so happy…” Jinyoung said with a sigh.

“It’s because I haven’t seen him in such a long time… And you know that I don’t want to marry him either” You admitted as he smiled a bit.

“Can’t we secretly be together? No one knowing about us, and just run away behind their backs…” Jinyoung said as you sighed.

“Oppa, you know we can’t do that… Jungmin will… He’ll really ban you from seeing me even if you guys are best friends, and what about your parents? They’ll get worried” You said with a slight frown, Jinyoung let out a sigh as well knowing it won't work out.

“I know, I know… but still, even if we don’t run away, can’t we be toget

Please log in to read the full chapter