He's My Brother!

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 41~ He's My Brother!



~*Narrator's POV*~


"NO WAY... ISN'T THAT OLDER, EXPERTIE, HYUNG?!" Sandeul, Baro and Gongchan yelled really loudly which caused you and Jungmin to turn in that direction, You immediately stopped laughing as Jungmin started to approach the car from which the loud yelling came from.

Jungmin raised an eyebrow as he saw a glimpse of Gongchan, Sandeul and Baro, before they hid behind the car again.

"Do you know who yelled oppa?" You questioned as you followed Jungmin, who was approaching the car in which B1A4 hid behind, "I think I do.." Jungmin replied as he looked behind the car and... 

"RUN~~!! HYUNG FOUND US!" Sandeul said as he ran first followed behind by Gongchan.

"WERE SORRY, WE SHOULD NEVER YELL LIKE THAT AGAIN~!" Baro said as he followed behind Gongchan and Sandeul, whereas Jinyoung and CNU just stayed and got up and dusted off their pants.

"Hi Hyung." CNU calmly said as Jinyoung just gave him a nod, saying 'Hello'.

"Ah, Shinwoo, Jinyoung~~ I haven't seen you all in a while! What's up?" As Jungmin gave them Hi-5's, "Oppa, you know them?" You asked as you looked at Jinyoung who just avoided your gaze, and Shinwoo who just smiled, and just then...

"Yeap yeap! He knows us and we know him!" Sandeul said as he arrived back from all the running.

"He's the awesomest Hyung ever!" Baro said standing beside Sandeul.

"And now that we know you both are dating, You guys look cute together __________-ah~~" Gongchan said as he stood beside Baro.

"Dating?! No, No, No~ Were not dating! You never told them about me Oppa?" You blinked as you looked at Jungmin with a pout.

"Well, I guess it never did pop in my head, and you were mostly at our Aunt's house when I was hanging around with em'" Jungmin said as the both of you had a small arguement about it, the others just stared at you both.

'Wait... So Hyung isn't Dating __________-ah? Then what's their relationship

Please log in to read the full chapter