So... Friends?

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 43~ So... Friends?


~*Your POV*~


We got to the park and CNU suddenly disappeared but I just shrugged it off as I just watched Sandeul and Baro quarrel, which made me giggle.

I look over to Gongchan and Jungmin, they were just talking, probably about books, I sighed and looked around still no sign of Jinyoung nor CNU, where did those two go anyway?

So instead of just hanging around, I decided to go to the nearby playground and climbed up the slide and sat there.


~*CNU's POV*~


After a few minutes of roaming the park looking for the others I finally found them, but then I noticed ___________ was missing.

'Odd, where did she go?' I thought to myself and wandered the park looking for her, and then I found her sitting on top of the slide, I was about to yell her name when I noticed Jinyoung was right behind her so I just decided to stay here watch them from behind the tree.


~*Jinyoung's POV*~


So I just roamed the park, looking for CNU but then again, I have no idea if he left, I sighed and then continued walking until I saw a playground, and saw a familiar figure sitting on the slide it was ____________, I felt a smirk form on my face.

I quietly approached her from behind the slide.

'And on the coun

Please log in to read the full chapter