A Date with Taejun And Jinyoung Part I

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 62~ A Date with Taejun And Jinyoung Part I

 

 

~*Narrator's POV*~

 

Jinyoung, Taejun and You were almost done with your breakfasts, when Jinyoung asked you a question, "So, _______-ah, Are you ready to go?" Jinyoung asked as he kept his glass on the table.

You nodded your head, "Yeap, just let me get ready" You said as you wiped your mouth with the napkin and then left the table to go back to your room to get dressed.

"Where are you both going?" Taejun asked curiously with a raised brow as Jinyoung just snorted, "Why? Wanna stalk us?" Jinyoung said as Taejun just chuckled lightly.

"No, but I'll just have to accompany the both of you" Taejun simply said as Jinyoung just scoffed.

"What are you going to do? Baby sit her? She's 18 you know" Jinyoung said with a 'Matter-of-fact' tune. "I know, But I'm her Fiancé so I have the right to go wherever she goes" Taejun said emphasizing on the word 'Fiancé'.

Jinyoung just gritted his teeth, he wanted to say something but decided not to since he didn't want a fight to start or else you'll get upset.

"So I'll be coming alright? I'll just get changed" Taejun said as he left the table as well and went to his room to get changed.

As soon as Taejun left Jinyoung quickly took out his phone and sent you a text message saying,
 

'_______-ah! Hurry up~! ^^;
-Jinyoungie'
 

----
 

"Hurry up? I wonder why... Oh well" You just giggled and put on a head band and took your jacket and went down stairs, you wore a simple black t-shirt and white capri-pants with a pair of black converse.

When you got down you saw Jinyoung waiting by the door and when he saw you he gave you the, 'Hurry up sign' but instead he just went over to you hurriedly and rushe

Please log in to read the full chapter