Chapter 60

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Semi long chappie up ahead! Just so you guys know~ x)

Chapter 60~

 


~*Narrator’s POV*~




Soon the party was over and mostly everyone left, the garden was empty but it was a mess, you somehow pitied the people Jungmin paid to clean up the mess.

Taejun, Jinri, BEAST, B1A4 and Jungmin were still there, with you included of course. “Ah, that was one awesome party~! Right _______-ah?” Gongchan beamed forgetting that you were also somehow  still upset  about the ‘engagement’ with Taejun.

You nodded your head, “Yeah~ You all should be headed home now, it’s pretty late” You said as you leaded them all out to the main gate.

“Bye bye ______-ah~ I’ll see you whenever” Jinri said as she gave you a hug, “Just call me if something happens later arasso?” Jinri whispered in your ear and you immediately knew what she meant, “Don’t worry, I will” You whispered back as you both pulled away from the hug.

“Come on Oppas~ Let’s go!” Jinri said as she dragged Junhyung out along with the rest of BEAST, “Pai Pai ________-ah~~!” Yoseob beamed as he gave you a quick hug and followed behind BEAST.

Sandeul, Baro, and Gongchan then stood in front of you, “We’ll be going now too! Bye bye ______-ah, Happy Birthday again~ Hope you like my gift~!” Sandeul beamed as you nodded, “Neh~ I can’t wait to open all your presents for me~” You said with a smile, “Goodnight _______-ah~ See you at school!” Baro and Gongchan said as they left together.

CNU and Jinyoung then stood in front of you, “Happy Birthday again, and Good night _________-ah” CNU said with a small smile, as he glanced as Jinyoung who was staring at the ground, CNU gave him a slight nudge, and his head shot up.

“Oh yeah, Good night _________-ah, Sleep tight and Happy 18th birthday again” Jinyoung said with a wide smile as he mouthed the words, ‘I love you’ when CNU looked somewhere else, you tried to make out what he said but you couldn't seem to figure it out so you just smiled back. "I said 'I love you' _______-ah...." Jinyoung thought to himself smiling softly.

“Arasso, Arasso~ Good night Jinyoung-Oppa, Good night Shinwoo-Oppa” You said as you gave them a quick hug, “Drive home safely!” You yelled as they got into their cars and drove off.

“Well come on guys, let’s go back in, as it is getting late anyway” Jungmin said as you nodded and noticed that Taejun was still there, but you d

Please log in to read the full chapter