Who's this girl from my past then?

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 42~ Who's this girl from my past then?

 

~*Jinyoung's POV*~

 

I ran off and went to the park, and sat down under a huge tree and just stayed there for a while, and it made me wonder, why am I here? Oh right, now I remember, I ran off from the others... Why did I run? I sighed as I stared at the grass and a sudden flashback appeared in my head.
 

-Flashback-
 

"Hey! Give back my comic!!" A 11 year old me yelled, "Nah uh! You stole my new comic yesterday, so you have to give me your comic!" A Bully said and his 2 companions agreeing with him, they were just 12 years old, but boy were they a pain. "But I asked for it you didn't give it to me! So stop lying!" I yelled as I charged for the boy but he just kicked me to the ground as his companions punched me on the head when I fell, I felt my tears welling up and I just covered my eyes with my arm I know I'm 11 but it hurt.

"Aww, look the little rich crybaby is starting well up with tears!" One of the companions teased, "Doesn't he look helpless, isn't that nerdy Shinwoo boy gonna protect you now huh?" The other teased, and a unexpected voice was heard.

"Yeah and so what are you guys gonna do about it?!" A girl around 9 years old said with an attitude, it failed but it was cute.

"Oooh, so your little girlfriend is gonna help you now eh? How cute.. Not!" The main bully said as he started laughing.

"Hey! Its not fun to pick on someone younger than you!" She yelled as she punched him in the stomach, "Ouch! Hey what did you do that for?!" The bully yelled as he was about to push the girl, 2 bodyguards of hers saw them and they gulped and just ran away.

"Hmph! Serves them right!" She said with a head nod, I did all I could to wipe off the tears and at least look like I didn't cry, well it is embarrassing.

 "Are you okay?" She asked as she bent down beside me, I just nodded.

"Oh and the comic book they stole, don't worry I'll probably get you one back~ what was the name of the comic?"

"Sonic Rivals 2..." I said while looking down.

"Oh okay~ I'll see if I can get one~~ What's your name by the way~?"

"Uh.. J-Jinyoung.." I said as she just beamed, "Oh~ Cool! My name is-" Before she could say her nam

Please log in to read the full chapter