Help with Birthday Plans~

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 56~ Help with Birthday Plans~


 

~*Narrator’s POV*~



“Baro, Sandeul… Are you both busy later?” You asked them as they drank their iced drinks.

“Busy? Nope~ In fact were looking for something to do since Jinyoung has been busy lately and we still don’t know why… Gongchan’s busy helping his parents with the new province they’re about to put up somewhere in the country side” Sandeul said as he put the empty cup on the table.

“And Shinwoo-Hyung’s busy doing test drives for the new cars he bought recently.” Baro added in as he also kept his empty cup on the table.

“Why~~?” They asked in unison.

“Oh, I was just wondering if you both could help me plan some things for my birthday party this Friday…” You said as you looked at them with hopeful eyes.

“Whoa~ It’s your birthday this Friday?! Well of course we’ll help you~~” Baro beamed as Sandeul nodded agreeing with Baro.

You beamed, “Omo! Thank you so much~ Jinri was also busy today helping her parents out~ I’m so happy you both are free~ Come on we have a lot of planning to do throughout the week~” You said with a smile and left Starbucks and back to your house to do some planning.


--------


“And, I could set up a few stereos over here, along with the DJ System.” Baro pointed at the map of your huge back garden where you had planned to set up the party.

“And the stage could be in the Middle, so that everyone from all sides can see the stage clearly~” Sandeul said as he pointed out where the stage would be, You nodded happily agreeing with their decisions, “

Please log in to read the full chapter