Detention

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 14~ Detention

 

~*Narrator's POV*~


A Month of 'Hell' finally passed, well to you it did seem like 'Hell'. Ever since those Kingkas transferred to your class, you've been getting bullied more by other students since then, you had no other friends besides Jinri. Even the teachers wouldn't believe you when you told the truth but at least they still trusted you, since your grades were still good.

It was a Friday, 'One more period of hell and I'm outta here!' You thought as you tried to focus, which was hard since B1A4, Or the Kingkas would always have something up their sleves, at first you thought they were getting better and not that cheap anymore but on the inside you were starting to get annoyed. You hoped they knew that if this continues and a really huge matter happened you wouldn't be able to forgive them like you usually do now. 


"Seongsangnim! _______-sshi has been throwing crumpled paper at me!" Jinyoung said as he raised his hand, your teacher gave you that look.

"I... I didn't do anything! Honest I didn't!" You said defending yourself, Your teacher let out a sigh, "______-sshi, it's been a month since you have been bullying these poor boys, Jinyoung, Junghwan, Shinwoo, Gongchan and Sunwoo, Haven't you had enough?" You teacher said with furrowed eyebrows.

"But, I honestly did not do anything!" You said raising you voice slightly, "I saw her do it!" One of your female classmates said, Of course she'd side on with her lovely 'Kingkas'. "We even have a witness, so would you please stop with this disturbance, So I may continue with our new lesson?" Your teacher said as she slammed her hands on to the desk, "But!" "Park _______!" "I really didn't disturb them! I never even did anything wrong to them the past month!" You said still trying to convince your teacher, but of course, Mr. Lee was already pissed.

"That's it! Detention! For this whole month! Starting today!" He said while giving you a pink slip with a whole month notice,

Please log in to read the full chapter