Advice??

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay, First of All, After the site came down, I lost 2 chapters DD: Which is sad, But Luckily I got this chapter stored on my phone :D But then the other one after this, sadly, wasn't since I typed it all down xD But then, I'll still remember most of it, I think... xD So I'll Re-type it down again~ Keke~ Oh well~ :DD
I love chu all mah dear subbies~ :3 That ish all~

-Sanwoonrie


Chapter 20~ Advice??

~*Narrator's POV*~


The members finally left jinyoung's house.

"They all got a girl... Well not really but they all made a move with out telling me, and they all did it yesterday too... So does this mean I have to as well?" Jinyoung questioned himself as he laid on his bed.

"But if I do make a move, who would it be?" Jinyoung mumbled as his mind wandered off to you.

'______? Well.. she is fiesty, challenging and well somehow a bit of my type... So should I ask her?' He thought as he sat up straight.

"Aish!! Jung Jinyoung!! What are you thinking?! She's your enemy at school!!" Jinyoung said as he ruffled his hair.

"But... That's only at school... So does this mean I can date her outside school?" He mumbled as he shook his head, 'Maybe I should ask Hyung... he has normally has good avice...' Jinyoung thougt as he dialed his fellow 'Hyung' who wasn't really his brother, it was whom Sandeul and Gongchan call, 'Older Expertie Hyung'.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Hyung! Jinyoung here!"

"Ah, Jinyoung! Its been a while!"

"Yeah...Hyung, could you give ne some advice?"

"Advice? On what?" His hyung asked as Jinyoung sighed.

"On... uh, I just tell you the situation?" Jinyoung never really had this feeling before so it was sort of new to him.

"Haha, okay"

"So you see hyung, uhm, There's this girl in school and..."

"Oh, a girl?! Whoa, Lil' Youngie is growin' up!"

"Hyung! Stop calling me that! As I was saying, and well I'm a Kingka, along with the others and we have certa

Please log in to read the full chapter