You guys what?!

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 19~ You Guys What?!

 

~*Narrator's POV*~


-Sunday Morning Jinyoung's House 10:30am-


'Aish! I'm bored...' Jinyoung thought to himself as he stared at his ceiling, "Why haven't the guys called yesterday? I practically died of boredom and Baro hasn't delievered my Xbox Kinect yet..." Jinyoung mumbled as sat up straight and then after a few seconds got up and stretched and did his morning routine.

Knock Knock~

"Yeah?" Jinyoung said as he opened his door, "Yo, Hyung!" Baro said as he gave Jinyoung a Xbox Kinect in it's box, "Whoa~" Jinyoung took the box, "You finally got it!" Jinyoung said as he put the box down on the floor as the Baro and the others entered, Jinyoung was smiling until, "Oh yeah, Where we're you all yesterday?" Jinyoung said as he closed the door and gave s a look, "Uh..." Was all they could say, "Gongchan, I told you to come by after your morning jog! Shinwoo, I told you to come by after your test run with the new car! Baro, You said you'd get the Xbox and come here right after you do! And Sandeul, you said you'd come after your jog because you couldn't do it in the morning! So where we're you all?!" Jinyoung said pointing at each member, Jinyoung was the type to get lonely since his parents were really busy. 

"Uhh....." Was all they could say again, they all met you yesterday except for Jinyoung, who stayed at home all day. 

Jinyoung let out a sigh as he took the Xbox Kinect and opened the door, "Doesn't matter now, I wanna play, let's go to the game room!" and with that they all left for the game room which was located downstairs.

As Jinyoung, Baro and Gongchan were playing with the Kinect, CNU and Sandeul were playing with the Wii, "And I won~" CNU said as his kart crossed the finish line, CNU glanced at Sandeul with a smirk, Sandeul never liked losing in Mario Kart but other games were fine just not Mario Kart, But oddly Sandeul kept that happy smile on his face, CNU blinked a few times, "Sandeul, I won?" CNU said again just incase Sandeul didn't hear him, "Okay~" Sandeul said as he got up and skipped over to where Jinyoung and the others were, CNU tilted his head, He knew something must've happened yesterday... Then again he was happy too, well meeting you and all. 

"So who's winn

Please log in to read the full chapter