Another Idea? Please Make it a Good One.... Part I

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 ~ Another Idea? Please Make it a Good One.... Part I


~*Your POV*~

The other students seemed to be avoiding me throughout the classes, probably those new rules 'Leader Jinyoung' set, but I don't really care.

I walked to my decorated locker, and opened the locker door to keep my books in and when I closed it, I saw Gongchan leaning on the other locker staring at me.

"What do you want?" I asked raising a brow, "Nothin' Just wanna know why you transferred to our school? Your old school kicked you out or what?" Gongchan asked slightly smirking, "Is it wrong to transfer to another school? And no it was my own will to transfer." You said as you turned, your back facing Gongchan.

"If you'll excuse me I wanna get to the cafeteria and have my lunch." You turned your head and sent him a smirk and walked off. "Oh and you better be prepared! We uh.. We Got another plan! And its much worse than that!" He yelled as you turned around to raise a brow, "Oh really now? Okay. Hope you'll Succeed" You said as you waved and walked to the cafeteria to meet up with Jinri.

-------------------------------------------

At B1A4's Special Room...
Gongchan was on the sofa holding the Wii controller while playing a game of Mario Kart.

"Hyungs.. I got a question..." Gongchan asked his eyes not leaving the screen. "What?" Baro asked as he threw another dart on the dart board.

"What's gonn

Please log in to read the full chapter