Not what I expected...

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 ~ Not what I expected...



~*No One's POV*~

You were sort of upset that you only had Science with Jinri and she was upset too that she couldn't get to see you except during Lunch. The bell just rang for Lunch And you and Jinri were headed for the cafeteria.

"Oh and ~~~~ have you heard about 'The Princes' in our school?" Jinri asked, as you tilted your head, "Nope, why?" Jinri let a long sigh and then turned to you with a giddy look "They're the hottest group that you can find! They also quite famous with the companies too" Jinri said as she winked at you, you chuckled at her giddy-ness.

"Okay, if you say so..." You said and didn't bother anymore and leave Jinri to her daydream, since you know Jinri is always like this when it came to guys, but what you didn't know was the so-called 'Princes' were the ones you just met in the principal's office, and now you were about to see their nature.

You and Jinri entered the cafeteria nice and slow until....

"Omo! Its them! They're Here!!" A girl squealed, as the rest of the girls crowded at the entrance.

Jinri turned to you with her eyes sparkling, " ~~~~-ah, THEY'RE HERE!" She squealed, as she started to jump, "Well... Go on, you can see em' if you want to" You said as you gave her a smile, she nodded and went to join the other girls squealing, you sighed since you didn't have any interest in them anyway, or so you thought...

---------------------------

"Omo!! They're here!" A girl squealed again as the doors of the cafeteria burst open and 5 Prince like boys appeared, girls squealed like they were about to faint, but that moment was about to turn upside down as....

"Yah! Watch where your going! Squirt! You almost dropped your dirty lunch on me!!" Jinyoung yelled as the guy apologised, and as for Jinyoung he won't go easy on him, as he signalled Gongchan to bump him, in a 'accidentally' type of way. "Oops" was all Gongchan could say as he bumped the poor guy, and eventually his lunch tray fell on the ground getting bits of sauce on Jinyoung's shoe and a bit on the bottom part of his pants.

Please log in to read the full chapter