Well I'm Sorry But I DON'T Approve!

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 4~ Well I'm sorry But I DON'T Approve!



~*No One's POV*~

"Uh, hello? I asked, Did you get that?" And that's when your, mean, arrogant side appeared.

"Rules? Unnecessary Trouble? Get Along? Well I'm sorry to say this but I DON'T Approve!" You said as Jinyoung looked like he was about to spill the drink.

"W-What did you say?!" The members chuckled lightly in the background as they seemed to be enjoying this, "Well you heard me! I don't approve! I mean.. Who wouldn't want to share this place?" You said admiring the outside garden.

"Its amazing to eat in, and its just selfish if you guys get to only enjoy it. And unnecessary trouble? Well I think that's hard to avoid, because I don't seem to agree with you. And Get Along? I don't think so. Your just too..." You eyed him from top to bottom, "First Classy Princessy, type... That's not good for a good looking Kingka like you. I mean, to others your good looking but to me... You and your members don't even reach up to my type!" You said as you turned your back about to walk away.

"Hey! You can't say that to me!" Jinyoung scoffed at your words as you turned around to face him again, "Oh but I just did." You said as you had a satisfied smirk on your face, "You better apologise, or else you'll face the penalties!" "Apologise? Hmm, don't think so.." You said as you took the wine glass which had orange juice from him, you stared at it and then spilled it all over his classy uniform, he stared at you with wide eyes.

"And Penalties? I guess that just gives me a challenge. Looks like this school's more fun than my last one." You chuckled lightly as you gave him back his glass and walked off, he was speechless, you were the first one to ever do this, as for the members they were amused by your attitude and started to laugh in the background.

"Yah!! You'll pay for this!" Jinyoung yelled as you turned around one more time and stuck your tongue out, "Try me!" You said as you walked off going back inside the school's cafeteria.

Everyone stared at you with wide eyes, and most girls glared at you for doing that, Jinri approached you and dragged you off to another area. "~~~~-ah! What did you just do?! You can't go against them! No one has!" Jinri said grabbing a hold of your arms, you smiled, "Well then let me be the first" Jinri chuckled at your attitude.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter