First Date! Part II

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 52~ First Date! Part II


 

~*Narrator’s POV*~



You arrived at the Old Park and you got out of the car, and as soon as you did, it drove away, making you turn around, and it was a good thing you did though.

Jinyoung was standing on the other side of the pavement with a rose in his hand and he had this huge smile on his face, and he started walking towards you.

“For you.” He said while giving it to you and you gladly took it and smiled.

“Thank you Jinyoung, So where are we off to now?” You asked as Jinyoung held your hand and laced your fingers together, “You’ll see, now follow me” Jinyoung said as you nodded and let him lead the way.

It turns out Jinyoung rented a restaurant nearby, “Jinyoung-ah, you didn’t have to rent the place! We could’ve just walked in and ordered!” You said as Jinyoung just shrugged,

“I don’t like it when there are other people around.” He simply said as you both walked into the restaurant with the waiters greeting both of you as you entered. Jinyoung then led you to a table in the middle of the restaurant.

The restaurant wasn’t decorated at all, though there was a table with a rose and a candle lit up on it, so you thought that Jinyoung must’ve rented the place just recently before you came.

You and Jinyoung sat across each other and you noticed he seemed to be in deep thought.

“Jinyoung-ah, Is something bothering you?” You asked as the waiter gave you the menu, but Jinyoung simply said, “Just give us your best dishes.”  And he totally ignored your question.

The waiter nodded and took the menus and went to

Please log in to read the full chapter