Meeting Seomin Part I

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 65~ Meeting Seomin Part I

 

 

~*CNU's POV*~


 

I stared blankly into the space in front of me, thinking of the possibilities that could happen if Jinyoung still did like Seomin, even after finally meeting _______.

I didn't seem to notice that _______ was in front of me waving her hand back and forth, "Shinwoo-Oppa~? Are you there?" _______ said with a smile as I snapped out of my thoughts, and just nodded my head.

"Huh? Oh Yeah" I said with a slight sheepish grin, "Taejun's asking everyone if they want ice-cream, he says its his treat, want one?" She asked and I just nodded my head.

"What flavor?" I just told her that any flavor would be fine and so she just nodded her head and followed Taejun and the rest of B1A4 to the ice-cream cart that seemed to pass by.

I sighed, If Jinyoung did see Seomin... But Aish, what about _______? I shook my head and tried to clear my head, but I guess it just got ruined cause I think I just saw two familiar figures.

Was it Jinyoung and Seomin from over there? I squinted my eyes and I was right, I looked over at Seomin, she had a bright smile on her face as she clung onto Jinyoung's arm, I then glanced over to Jinyoung, he didn't quite look happy, he looked rather annoyed than happy though he had a smile on his face, I could tell.

I then noticed two people somehow following them from a meter or two, they were wearing suits, and had sunglasses on, I tilted my head.

So someone was sent to follow them around too? Must be Seomin's body guards then.

Please log in to read the full chapter