Aish, Move!

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

~*No One's POV*~

 

Well you were sorta okay by the fact B1A4 were your classmates, 'I mean them being my classmates and seatmates... Won't be so bad right?' You tthought but of course it was the complete opposite, you knew that they're doing this just to annoy you. Through out the first two periods, they kept tapping on your back for no reason, but there were times you would turn around to face them but they'll have that 'I'm trying to study here' look. You huffed and tried to concentrate. 

RING~~

The bell rang for lunch, "Finally" You thought as you got up only to be blocked by fangirls who surrounded the school's Kingkas. You tapped your feet, even though you've been in this school for just 2 days you knew that those fangirls wont go away until their precious 'Kingkas' Walk away, you sighed and shot a look at Jinyoung, he just gave you a grin.

"Would you move out of the way? Unlike you I want to sit and enjoy my lunch!" You told Jinyoung as the fangirls shot glares at you, and started to whisper things like,

"How dare she yell at oppa like that?!" "Omo, she'll really get it this time!" 

"Hm, what if I don't want to?" Jinyoung smirked, "Then I'll do something that you wouldn't like!" You threatened as you held onto the books you were holding tighter, You wanted to punch him but then again, you'll save his reputation for now, plus you didn't want to get in trouble since you were a new student.

"Like

Please log in to read the full chapter