Amnesia

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter 70~ Amnesia  
  ~*Narrator's POV*~  
  "Who are you?"    

Your eyes just widen in plain shock, "Whats going on here?" Taejun asked as he entered the room, "And you too! Who are you guys?" Jinyoung asked as Taejun looked at him surprised as well.

'Does he really not know who I am?'  You thought, as Jinyoung just raised a brow, "Well? Aren't you going to answer?" He asked once more before the door opened, You and Taejun turned your heads to see who it was and it was Seomin, you took a quick glance at Jinyoung and saw his face brighten up.

"Seomin-ah! Glad you're here, do you know these two?" Jinyoung asked as Seomin had a shocked looked on her face,but on the inside she was somewhat already expecting this.

"Oppa, you really dont know them?" Seomin asked in her usual pitchy voice, just then the door burst open and the rest of B1A4 flood the room, "Guys!" Jinyoung beamed as CNU was about to say something he noticed the shocked expression on your face.

"Whats going on...?" CNU asked as he glanced at Jinyoung and then at you and Taejun.

"Well, to start off who are those two? They've been standing there for a while now!" The rest of the member's eyes widen as well, "Hyung you really dont remember _______ and Taejun?" Gongchan asked slowly as Jinyoung shook his head.

"No, I really don't, so can they leave now?" Jinyoung said, you were about to say something when the doctor came in with papers in his hand.

It seems like the doctor already felt the slight tension in the room,"Oh, May i speak with all of you outside as the nurse will just give him a few medicines?" The doctor asked as all of you nodded your heads and went out, and the doctor followed.

"What is it doc?" Baro asked as the doctor sighed, "Jinyoung has Amnesia,

Please log in to read the full chapter