Chapter 71

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter 71     ~*Narrator's POV*~     You decided to visit Jinyoung early in the morning, since you had no school that day.

You watched his sleeping figure on the hospital bed and smiled warmly at him, even though he didn't remember who you were yet, you decided to make some food and bring it for him since you knew that Jinyoung liked home-cooked food, or food that had quality like a restaurant would.Though you weren't the best chef in the world you just made him a simple Kimchi Pancake dish.

You quietly placed it on the small table beside the hospital bed.

"I hope you get your memory soon... Though I only got to register it now in my head you only remember things up until 2010... So you were turning 18 then..." You laughed lightly as you felt tears stream down your face and let out a sob but you covered your mouth just in time to muffle the sound.

"It was also the first year after m-my parents d-died" You mumbled as you wiped the tears off your cheeks and turned around to leave, mumbling a quick, 'I'll be back again'.

  ~*Jinyoung's POV*~     I heard someone... Someone cry in my dreams...   I stirred in my sleep and woke up to find a figure sitting beside the hospital bed, I blinked a few times to adjust to the bright light of the room and saw Seomin there.

I smiled widely, though something felt odd but I shrugged it off anyway, I was happy to see her even though she said that she was leaving yesterday for her studies...

Wait that's right the doctor said that I lost my memories, could it be that she's done with her studies already?

"Good Morning Oppa~" Se

Please log in to read the full chapter