What agreement did Jungmin make?

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 54~ What agreement did Jungmin make?

 

~*Narrator’s POV*~


The next morning You woke up, feeling really tired. You got out of bed and stretched and did your morning routine. You were still worried if Jinyoung even called last night. You sat on your bed and stared at the wall thinking about it.
 

Knock Knock

Knock Knock


The door then creaked open, and You still didn’t notice. “__________-ah…. Can I come in?” You snapped out of your thoughts and you turned your head to the door, you simply nodded your head and continued staring at the wall as Jungmin entered your room.

“Look, I’m sorry okay… I would have allowed you both to date but it’s just…” You looked up at him.

“It’s just what?” You asked as he sat down beside you.

“I made an agreement with a few people… And well, if I knew that you were already in a relationship last Sunday, then I could have probably done something to prevent it but now I guess I can’t…” Jungmin said while sighing.

“You mean that you approve of our relationship?” You asked as Jungmin nodded, “Why wouldn’t I? I mean, I’ve known Jinyoung since when so yeah.” Jungmin chuckled and you just looked down.

“You guys could still be friends right?” He said as you nodded slowly, you were still obviously worried if he called and you couldn’t answer.

“Though, now you learned your lesson right?” Jungmin said with a raised brow, you looked up and nodded. “No more lying to your Oppa?” You giggled, “No more lying to my Oppa.” Jungmin smiled and ruffled your hair.

“Come on, let’s go grab some breakfast!” Jungmin said as you smiled as you followed Jungmin downstairs to eat breakfast.

-------

“So uhm… Oppa, what was the agreement you made?” You asked as you finished eating your omelette.

Please log in to read the full chapter