Chapter 78

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter
Triple Update! Semi-Long Chappie up~!

~*Narrator's POV*~

 

You got to the airport at around 7:30pm and so you have about 15 minutes to spare before going in to the check-in area. You sat down on one of the empty airport benches and sat there for a while, so far you had stopped thinking about Jinyoung and that was only for a good 10 minutes.

Deciding nothing else will happen you stood up and began to walk to security check to get to the check-in area, when you heard Jinyoung's voice calling out your name.

You ignored it, because for the past few days you've been hearing his voice in your head and so you assumed that this was just your imagination again.

But..

"Park _______!! Stop. Right. There!"

You blinked, still not turning around but it seemed as if he was really behind you, slowly you turned around and saw him there with a smile, even though he was panting hard.

He limped towards you, because after he ran and completely disobeyed what the doctor had told it him, his leg started to pain again. Seeing this you just approached him not to give him a hard time, but your heart clenched when you saw him after what he had said to you kept ringing in your head.

"Jinyoung? What are you doing here? Isn't Seomin going to get worried that you're out of the house or something?" You asked as he just pulled you into a hug, you blinked a few times to make sure you weren't imagining it.

"J-Jinyoung?"

"Ssh.. I remember. I remember everything. I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't know... I didn't know you meant that much to me until I started remembering things again..." He said as his embrace grew tighter, you felt tears flow out of your eyes again as he pulled away from the hug.

"You pabo! Do you know how much it hurt?!" You said as you playfully hit him on the shoulder, Jinyoing just let out a small laugh before he placed his hands on your cheeks wiping the tears away with his thumbs, "I wont make you hurt like that ever again" He whispered loud enough for yo

Please log in to read the full chapter