Plan

HERSHE - MINKKURA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyunjin."

 

Hyunjin saw a chat notification from Hyewon. He quickly typed in his reply.

 

"Hey. What's up?"

 

"Any visitors today?"

 

Hyunjin chuckled.

 

"Yeah, every day. Today was someone from HR. She says she just wanted to ask about some of Sakura's requirements. I doubt it."

 

"Is there anyone that Sakura seemed to have shown any interest in yet?"

 

"As far as I can see, none."

 

"That's good!"

 

Hyunjin wasn't interested in replying again until he saw another message from Hyewon.

 

"Hey, do you really like Minju?"

 

"I do. Why?"

 

"Well, I have this proposal."

 

"Is this something good?"

 

"Of course, silly. This will benefit both of us ;-)"

 

"Tell me more about it :-D"

 

"The plan is I'll help you with Minju while you help me with Sakura."

 

"That sounds fair. When do we start?"

 

"Tonight."

 

---

 

It was the end of the day. Sakura is already wrapping her things up when Hyunjin approached her.

 

"Hey, Sakura. Going home now?"

 

"Almost. Just sending a few more emails to clients."

 

Hyunjin sat on Sakura's table. "You seem to be in a hurry. Do you have plans for later?"

 

"Mmm. None on top of my head now. Why?"

 

"It's just that I noticed that you've been here for over four months now but haven't hung out with us yet."

 

Sakura hummed. "Now that you mention it, yeah, you're right. I didn't notice that myself."

 

"So, do you want to go with us later?"

 

"With whom?"

 

"Minju and Hyewon invited us to go out. You know, it's Friday. We want to unwind for a bit. Plus, they want to celebrate the approval of the lipstick ad. You and Minju did a great job on that," said Hyunjin, giving a light tap on Sakura's shoulder.

 

Sakura initially planned to turn down the offer until a specific name was mentioned. "Is it gonna be just the four of us? With Minju and Hyewon?"

 

"Yeah. Yeah. The girls are expecting you'd come."

 

Sakura's face lit up. "I guess, that sounds like a good plan."

 

Hyunjin couldn't be happier. "Cool."

 

---

 

"Minju, do you want to hang out later?"

 

Minju, who's never really a fan of going out, immediately shook her head at Hyewon. "Nah, I just want to rest tonight. It was a stressful week."

 

"It's not every day that I get to go out with you." Hyewon pouted.

 

"But we're together every day. We even sit across from each other."

 

Hyewon sighed. "Just this once, Minju. Come on."

 

"I'm exhausted, Hyewon."

 

"That's sad. Hyunjin and Sakura were expecting you'd come."

 

Minju stopped arranging her things to look at Hyewon. "T-they are coming with us?"

 

"Yeah. It's just the four of us. They thought we should celebrate the approval of your project with Sakura."

 

Minju stared at Hyewon. "Are you sure that it's just the four of us?"

 

"Yeah. Do you want to bring someone else?"

 

"No."

 

Hyewon grinned. "Does that mean you're coming?"

 

"Fine. But I don't want to get drunk, okay?"

 

"Oh. You won't be."

 

---

 

The four of them met in the hallway near the lift area.

 

"There you are, guys!" Hyewon exclaimed. She looped her arms through Sakura and looked at Hyunjin. "Where are we going, mister?"

 

Sakura gave Minju a small smile. Minju returned it but turned away immediately.

 

"I have this place in mind right now. However, we might want to take a cab. My car's busted." Hyunjin looked at Sakura. "Sakura volunteered to drive us around."

 

"Wow. That's cool!" said Hyewon.

 

"Just let me know where and we're good to go." Sakura smiled.

 

"Perfect." Hyunjin looked at Minju. "Shall we?"

 

---

 

Hyunjin asked Sakura to driv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter