Stroll

HERSHE - MINKKURA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju slowly opened her eyes and had a glimpse of the sun peeking through the window.
 
When she moved her hand to for a pillow, she was surprised to feel skin instead of fabric. She opened her eyes fully and found out it was Sakura she was hugging all along, her hand on the latter's exposed abdomen as her shirt's riled up a bit.
 
Minju parted herself immediately. Sakura is still sleeping in a starfish position, mouth slightly opened. Minju found the middle pillow kicked out of the bed.
 
She brought a hand to her lips, wondering how they end up in that position, and if she was hugging Sakura like that all night. She knew it was her who slept later because she was already hearing tiny snores from Sakura before everything went black for her.
 
Minju scratched her head as she gets off the bed.
 
It's time to get ready for the day.
 
---
 
Minju went out of the bathroom and found Sakura, who was just awakened from her deep sleep, sitting cross-legged on the bed; her hair is still messy and her eyes half-opened.
 
"Good morning," said Sakura smiling like a kid.
 
"Morning." Minju faked a smile, turning to the mirror as she dries her hair.
 
"Did you sleep well?"
 
Minju was looking at Sakura's reflection in the mirror. "Yeah. How about you?"
 
Sakura stretches her arm out. "It was fine." She scratched her rib while looking for something on the bed. "Where's the middle pillow I put here?"
 
"I found it on the floor when I woke up."
 
"Oh really? I remember I hugged it last night. I guess I might have kicked it out. What time is it now?"
 
"It's 9:37."
 
"What! It's already nine-thirty?" Sakura panicked. "What time did you get up?"
 
"About an hour ago."
 
"! I overslept! Are you hungry now?"
 
Minju smiled. "A bit."
 
"Okay. Give me fifteen minutes. I'll just have a quick shower."
 
"Okay."
 
---
 
Minju is sitting on the bed while watching some cartoons when Sakura passed by in front of the TV. Sakura's wearing a white v-neck shirt and black shorts, making her look simpler but as charming as always.
 
Minju suddenly wondered how many girls in the office would kill each other to be in her shoes right now. If any of the fangirls in the office would find out what they are doing, Minju knew that they'd surely envy her, and some will even kill her.
 
"Something on my face?" asked Sakura.
 
"Huh? I'm watching cartoons. Duh."
 
"Watching cartoons while looking at me?"
 
"Excuse me." Minju rolled her eyes. "I didn't know I was staring at you. I am lost in deep thoughts."
 
"If you say so."
 
---
 
They went out for their late breakfast and walked around the resort after.
 
Sakura brought her camera and took some pictures of them and the place. Although Chaewon isn't there and pretending is something they need not do, Minju found herself developing a habit of clinging to Sakura whenever they walk.
 
"Hey, kid. Want to buy this for your lovely girlfriend?" A vendor approached them while they were walking along the beach.
 
Sakura wasn't sure if the woman was talking to her. She pointed at herself. "Me?"
 
"Yeah, who else has a lovely girlfriend here?" The woman man eyed Minju. "Or are you just friends?"
 
"Uh..."
 
Minju squeezed Sakura's arm and smiled at the woman. "Yes. We're together."
 
"Just as I thought." The woman felt relieved. "Anyway. I have a lovely couple necklace here for a lovely couple like you." She pulled out two necklaces.
 
"Wow." Minju covered in amazement. It's an interlocking butterfly heart pendant necklace.
 
"What do you think, kid?" The woman raised the necklaces in Sakura's face. "Buy something memorable for her."
 
"Um--"
 
"How much is this?" Minju reached for the item.
 
"I'll give great discounts for a lovely couple."
 
Minju turned her head to Sakura, plastering a could-you-buy-this-for-me smile.
 
"Y-you want that?" asked Sakura.
 
"Yes." Minju's eyes were shining. "They're lovely."
 
"Are you sure you want that or are you just going to use it for Chaewon?"
 
"Come on, kid. Your girl wants it. No need to ask questions," the vendor said, obviously trying to make out a sale.
 
"Please?" Minju batted her eyelashes.
 
Sakura let out a deep exhale and smiled.
 
After the vendor walked away from them, the two were left staring at the necklaces they just bought.
 
"Isn't it cute?" Minju has been locking the pendants together and detaching them repeatedly. "See? They match."
 
"Yeah."
 
"Now I want you to wear this one and I'll wear this one." Minju handed Sakura the necklace with the butterfly pendant and kept the one with the heart pendant for herself.
 
Sakura stared at the pendant. "For the party later?"
 
"Not only for the party. Wear it for the entire trip."
 
"You sure?"
 
Minju nodded. "Yeah. This will be our souvenir for this trip. Let's just make the most of it while it lasts."
 
---
 
The couple went to walk further on the beach to enjoy the scenery. Not too long they saw a small tatt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter