Honey

HERSHE - MINKKURA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's, Friday, 1:57 am, and Sakura is still wide awake.
 
She's supposed to be asleep by now. But the idea of picking up Minju in the morning, like a real girlfriend, is keeping her excitement up to the highest level. Endorphins flooded her brain and it won't allow her to sleep.
 
She'd tried everything she can to doze off to dreamland. She's not sure how many times she's been rolling on her bed just to find the most comfortable position that could put her to slumber.
 
She fell asleep past three in the morning.
 
Groggy Sakura woke up at 6:00 am and saw a message from Minju.
 
"Good morning! Let me know when you're on your way. I'll be waiting for you outside my gate :)"
 
Sakura grinned in excitement.
 
---
 
After work, the pair quickly stopped by Eunbi's place to get the flowers they'd reserved the other day. They drove straight to their destination, enjoying the view on the way, talking about random stuff, and occasionally teasing each other.
 
When they arrived, Sakura saw Felix and Chaewon waiting in the parking lot outside their car. Felix signaled Sakura to park beside them.
 
After parking the car in place, Sakura didn't realize that she was staring at Chaewon from the inside of her car. Chaewon's presence still gives her uneasy feelings.
 
"Hey." Minju squeezed Sakura's hand on the gearshift. "We will enjoy this trip, okay?"
 
Sakura's heart melted at that. "We surely will. Come on."
 
"Hi, guys," greeted Minju when she stepped out of the car.
 
Felix welcomed her with a quick hug. "Hello, Minju! I'm glad you two got here safely."
 
Chaewon came close for a cheek kiss. "I so happy you could make it."
 
"Hey there." Sakura closed the door on her side. She handed Chaewon the bouquet. "This is for the celebrant. Happy birthday, Wonnie."
 
"Happy birthday, Chaewon." Minju linked arms with Sakura.
 
Chaewon accepted the flowers happily. "These are beautiful! You shouldn't have bothered yourselves. Thank you."
 
"You're welcome," Minju and Sakura said in unison.
 
"By the way, Sakura, is it just me or you looked kind of tired?" asked Felix.
 
"Traffic was terrible." Sakura sighed.
 
"But were you able to get some sleep last night? Your eyes are dark," said Chaewon.
 
"I slept early, but I woke up early too. I had to pick up this baby from her house this morning." Sakura patted Minju's head.
 
Minju wrapped her arms around Sakura's waist. "Awe. My honey is tired because of me."
 
It wasn't obvious but Sakura was caught off-guard. "It's okay. As if I have a choice. You'd be mad if I didn't pick you up, right?"
 
"Of course! That's your responsibility to me."
 
Sakura laughed, amazed at Minju's acting. "I know. I'm not complaining."
 
Minju hooked her chin on Sakura's shoulder, tightening her hug. "I'll give you a massage later, what do you say?"
 
"Okay. Okay. You better get a room now, you two cupcakes." Felix handed them the keycards to their room. "We hope you'll like the rooms we picked for you."
 
"Thanks, Felix. And I think we will," said Sakura.
 
"Our room is just across yours," said Chaewon.
 
"Chaewon's birthday celebration is tomorrow night," said Felix. "Let's meet later, maybe after an hour, for dinner. Just drop your things first and you take a short break, Sakura."
 
"Okay. See you after an hour then," said Minju.
 
"Enjoy your room guys." Felix patted Sakura on the shoulder as they walk past them, showing her a huge grin.
 
Sakura swallowed a lump in . She knew Felix meant something with that.
 
---
 
"Woooooow! This is awesome!" there was extreme excitement in Minju's voice when they opened their room's door.
 
Chaewon had reserved them a deluxe ocean-facing-room which is defined by a wooden accent theme--green and brown. The interior is elegant and comfortable in the eyes. There is a king-size bed that opens to a furnished balcony overlooking the landscaped water park and the beach.
 
Minju went to open the balcony door and stepped outside to check the view. "I can't believe it! Chaewon has surely a good taste, huh?"
 
Sakura is amazed at the interior of the room. It's cozy and the view outside is nice. But what got her attention is not the view, but the bed.
 
Her eyes wandered from the bed to the balcony where Minju is standing. She traced Minju's image from the head, down to her back, down to...
 
Sakura looked away and prayed to all the gods she knows to not let her sanity snap out of her for even a second.
 
When Minju noticed the silence, she looked back to check on Sakura. "Hey. Are you okay? Please close the door."
 
Sakura turned to shut the door behind her. She put her mobile phone on the bedside table to pretend she's doing something.
 
Minju went back in and dropped her sling bag on the couch. "Are you sure you're okay? Is Chaewon bothering you still?"
 
"No. Headache is just attacking. Are you okay with... with this?"
 
Minju looked at where Sakura was pointing and saw the king-size bed. "Okay with what?"
 
"The... the bed..."
 
"Honestly, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter