Hangover

HERSHE - MINKKURA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju woke up in high spirits the next day, welcoming the rainy morning cheerfully. After their fun dinner and late conversation last night, she can't help but smile to herself at the idea that she will see Sakura again soon.
 
She checked the list of her online friends when she got in the office. She was glad to see Sakura's already in but has been idle for seven minutes. 
 
She went to the ladies' room first to check herself. She went back to her station and grabbed her tumbler for her morning tea.
 
As she was nearing the pantry, she heard Sakura and Hyewon's laughter coming from the inside. She pushed the door and got a glimpse of the two sitting at the table.
 
"Good morning, Minju!" Hyewon waved.
 
"Morning." Minju smiled.
 
Sakura turned to look. "Good morning."
 
"Hi, Sakura." Minju smiled but totally avoided meeting Sakura's eyes. She walked directly to the vending machine and pressed the tea button. "What are you two doing here? And Hyewon, you're early, huh?"
 
"Sakura and I are having breakfast," said Hyewon. "And as for your next question, well, somebody picked me up and drove me here this morning."
 
"Somebody?" Minju raised an eyebrow. She grabbed her tumbler and approached the table. "Is that person the reason for your undeniably cheery aura today?"
 
Hyewon giggled.
 
"Should we call that somebody Chaeyeon?" said Sakura.
 
"Eeeee. Sakura!" Hyewon hit Sakura's arm playfully. "Since when you two are on the same team? You two are ganging up on me."
 
"We are not. " Minju sat down beside Sakura. "It's pretty obvious. It's not like I never had an idea about it."
 
Hyewon reached for Minju's hand on the table. "Sorry for not telling you. I was afraid you will disapprove it."
 
"It's all right, Hyewon. I'm happy for you," said Minju. "I think it's time for you to be in a serious relationship now."
 
"Really?" Hyewon squeezed Minju's hand. "Wow. This is amazing. I thought you don't approve such things?"
 
"As long as she makes you happy, I'm all good with it." Minju gave the sincerest smile she could before she turning to Sakura. "What are you eating?"
 
"Chicken fillet," said Sakura, pointing at her meal. "I bought it from a newly opened restaurant near my place. Want a bite?"
 
"I'm glad you're eating some real breakfast today, huh?" Minju pulled her chair to lean closer. She grabbed Sakura's fork to plant it into one of the chicken strips.
 
Sakura pulled her body away from the table to give room for Minju. "Yeah, I don't want boss getting mad at me, y'know."
 
Minju chuckled as she took a bite of the chicken. "Mmm. This is nice."
 
"Is that boss your girlfriend, Sakura?" asked Hyewon. Minju choked a bit.
 
"Ahh. No. She is a good friend of mine."
 
"She was the one who requested for you to get a haircut, right?"
 
"Yup, the same person."
 
Hyewon folded her arms on the table. "A special friend of yours, perhaps?"
 
"Yeah, you could say that."
 
"Is she pretty?"
 
"Uh... yes..."
 
Minju continued munching Sakura's food. Pretending not to hear whatever the two are talking about.
 
"Are you sure you're only friends? Why do I have a feeling that you like that friend of yours?" said Hyewon.
 
Minju coughed. Good thing she has a small deal of food in , otherwise she might have spat those on Hyewon's face.
 
"Are you all right?" Sakura rubbed Minju's back and pushed the glass of water to her.
 
"Yeah. I'm Sorry. Something was just stuck in my throat." Minju downed the glass.
 
Sakura went back to Hyewon after Minju recovered. "Where were we again?"
 
"I was saying that I have a feeling that you are crushing on your boss," Hyewon reiterated.
 
"W-what makes you think so?"
 
"Well, look at yourself in the mirror." Hyewon chuckled. "You're blushing."
 
Minju smiled at the sight of embarrassed Sakura.
 
But she knows she needs to in to rescue.
 
"Hey, Sakura, this is delicious." Minju scooped a spoonful of rice into Sakura's mouth.
 
"Not mbad, wayt?" said Sakura in between bites.
 
"Yeah. It's nice. We should hang out there with Chaeyeon too. What do you think, Hyewon?" said Minju.
 
Hyewon had a serious look on her face. "Hmmm... I think..." She brought a hand to her chin and shoot suspicious looks at the two people in front of her. "I think there is something peculiar between you two."
 
Sakura and Minju were frozen.
 
"Since when did you become THAT close?" asked Hyewon.
 
"Close? What do you mean?" asked Minju.
 
"You, feeding Sakura? When did this start happening?"
 
"Just now," said Minju, acting cool. "I'm planning to feed you too in a while. Don't worry."
 
"It's not just that, Minju. I don't know. There's just something different."
 
"Like?"
 
"Like look at how you sit next to each other now, elbows touching and all that sweetness," said Hyewon. "And you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter