Couch

HERSHE - MINKKURA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju was drying her hair in front of the mirror when she noticed the reflection of a door from behind. It is the same room with hanging pictures before.
 
Curious, she went in, only to be surprised. Because even though nothing has changed in Sakura's apartment, a lot has changed in this room.
 
All the pictures have been rearranged. There are also additional pictures from Sakura's Haeundae and Bali trip. But above all that, what caught Minju's attention is the new picture frame in the center. It wasn't Chaewon's anymore. Chaewon's frame is now on the side. This time the picture is of a woman--although not looking at the camera--that has a heart-melting smile drawn on her face. The shot was taken in a beach-like background.
 
"Minju?"
 
Minju turned around and saw Sakura already peeking from the door.
 
"Oh, um. The, uh, food is ready..." said Sakura, looking embarrassed.
 
"What's this, Sakura?"
 
"Umm, a picture... of you...?"
 
"And why do you have a picture of me hanging in here?"
 
Getting more embarrassed at the situation, Sakura hugged Minju from behind around her waist and kissed the side of her head.
 
"Don't I have the right to put my girlfriend's picture in my room?"
 
Minju smiled as she looks back at her picture. "Since when was this displayed here?"
 
"Right after the Haeundae trip."
 
"Seriously?"
 
"Yeah. I can't resist putting that picture there. It is a perfect shot. I always love seeing your sweet smile. Always."
 
"And you always give me another reason to fall for you even more, huh?" Minju turned to Sakura.
 
"Of course. Making you fall out of love is the last thing I have in mind. I just hope there won't be a need for me to change that picture again anymore."
 
Minju cupped Sakura's face. "Don't worry, you won't."
 
---
 
After dinner (which was not boiled eggs), the couple settled on the couch to watch a romantic comedy film. Minju is sitting upright with Sakura's head comfortably resting on her lap.
 
"Sakura!"
 
Sakura woke up after Minju jiggled her. "W-what?"
 
"Are you seriously going to sleep on me?"
 
"No, I'm not, I just--" Sakura sat up. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was too tired. Plus, your hand on my head is very relaxing."
 
"If I'd known you're just going to sleep early, I should have gone home instead." Minju pouted.
 
Sakura wrapped an arm around Minju. "No. I'm not going to sleep yet. We will stay up late watching movies, right?"
 
"Admit it. You just don't like the movie I picked."
 
"I-it's not that I don't like it," Sakura reasoned out. "I was having a terrible headache earlier. I guess I felt relieved after you massaged my head."
 
Minju twitched in annoyance. "Are you feeling okay now?" she asked, bringing the back of her hand on Sakura's forehead.
 
"Yeah. The power nap did the trick, and your massage."
 
"That's a relief." Minju dropped her hand, causing her big shirt to get pulled down low on one side.
 
"Oh. y, huh..." said Sakura, looking at her girlfriend's exposed shoulder and collarbone.
 
"y what?"
 
"What's this?" Sakura leaned over to kiss the exposed shoulder. "Trying to seduce me?"
 
"." Minju pulled her shirt back up and fixed it so it wouldn't fall. "Why would I seduce you?"
 
"I don't know. You always had a y and evil plan towards me, right?"
 
"You're the one who gave this shirt, remember? You're the one with an evil plan here."
 
"And what's that plan, hmm?" Sakura pulled Minju closer. "Like woo-hoo?"
 
"Woo-hoo your face. You don't even know how to kiss yet and you're thinking of woo-hoo already? Gosh, Sakura. gosh."
 
Sakura laughed. "Did you seriously think I'd want to do that now?"
 
"Well, you looked like a psychopath maniac just a while ago."
 
Sakura laughed again, louder this time. Then she wrapped her arms tightly around her girlfriend. "Those things could wait. Believe me or not but holding you close like this is enough for me now."
 
Minju pulled back to give a sweet contented smile. She reached up and kissed the tip of Sakura's nose. "Me too."
 
"Could you tell me why you keep on kissing me but you keep on avoiding my lips?" asked Sakura.
 
Minju just flashed out a coy smile as an answer and hid her face in the warm crook of Sakura's neck.
 
They turned their attention back to the movie. Sakura finds the scene uninteresting because the lead characters were just exchanging corny lines with each other. But just when she thought it wouldn't get any better, just when she thought she had completely lost interest, her eyes were suddenly glued to the film after the male lead grabbed his girl by the waist and kissed her tenderly. The kiss eventually became passionate as the characters continued to make out under the full moon.
 
Sakura's throat dried up. This is the first time she felt uneasy watching a kissing scene. It's not because it's a bad kiss, but it is because she felt her girlfriend's body stiffened against hers.
 
As if on cue, they both look at each other at the same time, making them feel totally awkward.
 
Truth is Sakura's been thinking of kissing Minju the moment they got together. She's not just pushing it because Minju might not be ready for it yet, and she wants to take things slow for now. Although other things could wait to happen sometime in the future. But yeah, the thought of kissing those voluptuous lips had never left Sakura's imagination since day one.
 
When she couldn't take it anymore, Sakura stood up. She needs to fight the urge for now because she doesn't want to force Minju into it.
 
"Um... uh... I uh... I'm gonna get us some snacks. What would you like me to get you?"
 
"Hmm... I'd prefer gummy bears if you have..." said Minju.
 
"All right. Be back in a while."
 
"Sakura?"
 
"Yes?"
 
"Could you... turn off the lights when you get back?"
 
Sakura's mouth fell open. She stood frozen at her spot, sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter