Sleepover

HERSHE - MINKKURA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The next day...
 
Minju her PC without bothering to look at their IM. She knows Sakura woke up late today.
 
Minju pulled out her phone to reread a message from Sakura thirty minutes ago: 'Driving now. See you later. Love you!'
 
Minju covered , trying to suppressing a squeal from escaping . Until this moment, she can't bring herself to believe that they are together now, that Sakura is hers, that out of the many fangirls in the office it is her who had caught the latter's attention.
 
"I guess that smile means you're okay now, huh?"
 
A cold voice from behind startled her. Minju was so high in clouds she didn't notice Hyewon is already looking over her shoulders.
 
"Is that Sakura?" Hyewon walked back to her table.
 
Minju glared at her friend. "I'm still mad at you, do you know that?"
 
"Mad at me for what?"
 
"For telling Sakura."
 
"Oh, that. So, she really went to your place yesterday, huh? Shouldn't you be thanking me instead?"
 
"But you told her everything... and it's embarrassing..." Minju covered her face.
 
Hyewon chuckled. "So, did you two talk about what happened?"
 
"Yes, and we're okay now."
 
"Okay like?"
 
"Just... okay..."
 
"Will you spill out more details?"
 
Minju remembered how exactly the talk went. But her mind jumped on what happened during their dinner date, and even on their phone talk that made her giggle in delight numerous times on her bed last night.
 
"Oh. My. Gosh. I know that face, Minju!" Hyewon pointed at her. "I know that face!"
 
Minju, who didn't realize that she was already smiling, immediately pursed her lips. "What?"
 
Hyewon bent down in front of Minju. "Tell me, can I squeal now?"
 
"Squeal for what?"
 
"Well, you said you two are okay, right? Does that mean that she already knows you love her?"
 
"Yes..."
 
"And you know that she loves you too, right?"
 
"Mmm-mmm..."
 
Hyewon held Minju's hand tightly. "So, are you guys together now?"
 
Minju smiled coyly. Thinking about the revelation yesterday still sends giddy feelings all over her body.
 
Minju nodded. "Yes, officially together since yesterday."
 
And Hyewon really did squeal.
 
---
 
Minju is passing by the elevator area when the lift door opened, revealing Sakura from behind.
 
"Hey," Sakura greeted, walking towards her.
 
For the first time in her life, Minju doesn't know how to greet someone. She knows a simple hi would do. However, a part of her wants to run and embrace the approaching person. She was thankful that her brain is functioning well at the moment, keeping her sane and reminding her they are in the office.
 
"Hi."
 
"I missed you..." whispered Sakura.
 
The urge to wrap her arms around Sakura is kicking again; Minju hugged herself instead. "We were together just last night, right?"
 
"I know. But I still miss my baby."
 
"You're crazy."
 
"I'm crazy about you."
 
Minju playfully hit Sakura's arm. "I didn't know you have this mushy side."
 
Sakura chuckled. "You don't like mushy?"
 
"I can handle mushy as long as we're not doing it here in the elevator area where all the employees are passing by."
 
"Right, right."
 
"Where's your necklace?"
 
Sakura pulled out the thing inside her shirt to show it. "Did you think I'd forget to wear this?"
 
"No. I'm just making sure you wear it out now."
 
"Hmm? Really? What's with the sudden change of mind?"
 
"Just letting your fangirls know you belong to somebody else now. Tell them to talk to me if they are having issues with it."
 
Sakura's mouth formed an O shape. "Wow. You look hot when you're possessive, huh." She nudged Minju a little. "I like it."
 
"I'm serious, okay?"
 
"I know, I know..."
 
"It's almost 8 o'clock now, Sakura. I suggest, instead of flirting here early in the morning, you better log into your PC now or else they'll tag you late."
 
Sakura straightened her body and saluted. "Yes, boss."
 
Minju laughed. "I'm serious, Sakura. It's already 7:59." She showed the time on her wristwatch.
 
"Oh . I really should go now. See you later, honey."
 
Minju watched as Sakura disappeared from her sight.
 
If she knew she'd be this happy, she shouldn't have denied this for long.
 
---
 
It was Friday afternoon the same week. Sakura and Minju are still in the parking lot, discussing where to have dinner this time.
 
"Why don't we go to your Aunt Nako's restaurant?" asked Minju.
 
"I want to but it's gonna be a long drive." Sakura slumped over the steering wheel. "I'm kind of tired. Aside from the distance, I'm sure there'll be heavy traffic because it's been raining the entire day."
 
Minju tapped Sakura's nape. "Are you feeling all right? Is your head aching?"
 
"It's just lack of sleep. Someone has been keeping me up late since Tuesday."
 
Minju raised an eyebrow. "What, so you don't like talking to me?" She was about to pull her hand but Sakura grabbed it.
 
"Hey, I'm just kidding, okay?" Sakura kissed the back of Minju's hand.
 
Minju still managed to pull her hand away. "Hmph. If you don't want to stay up late, then go find someone who will not talk to you every night."
 
"Hey, are you seriously mad at me?"
 
"Don't talk to me."
 
Sakura chuckled. She poked Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter