Nuisance

HERSHE - MINKKURA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

!!! DOUBLE UPDATE !!! Read the previous chapter first if you haven't read it yet!!

 

 

"The only place we're going to now is your place," said Kaeun, leaning forward to give a kiss.
 
Sakura flattened her palms against Kaeun's shoulders and shoved her away. "Hey! Could you please stop this?"
 
"I'll only stop if you bring me to your place now."
 
"No, no, no! This is not right!"
 
The intern didn't seem to get it. "What's right for you then? This?" Kaeun started ing her shirt.
 
Sakura realized that it was serious when she saw a small pink brassiere already being exposed. "Hey, stop doing that!" she said, buttoning back the shirt while Kaeun was still ing the others.
 
Suddenly, a phone rang. Both turned their attention to Sakura's ringing phone on the dashboard.
 
"Excuse me..." said Sakura, slightly panting.
 
Kaeun sighed but eventually gave in. She sat back on the passenger's seat and buttoned her shirt back. Sakura went out of the car to answer the phone.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Sakura? Are you alright?" It was Eunbi calling.
 
"I think so. I'm glad you called." Sakura wiped her sweat with her handkerchief.
 
"Why do you sound exhausted? Were you running or something?"
 
Sakura quickly glanced at her car. "I was wrestling with someone."
 
"What?"
 
Sakura facepalmed herself when she realized what she said. "One of the new interns in the office was assaulting me in my car a while ago. I don't know how to tame her."
 
"Assaulting?" Eunbi laughed. "You should try to stop being charming for once, Sakura. It's just your fault."
 
"It's not funny," Sakura hissed. "She was about to kiss me before you called."
 
"What? So, I was right. You were really in trouble," said Eunbi. "I was having a weird urge to call you. It turns out that you really need someone to save your then."
 
Sakura chuckled. "Yeah. Thanks, Eunbi. I'll make it up to you next time."
 
"Kids nowadays are so aggressive, eh?"
 
"Tell me about it." Sakura rolled her eyes. "Tsk. What should I do?"
 
"Tell her you already have a girlfriend. She'll stop if you do that."
 
"But I don't want to break her heart."
 
"What if she keeps on assaulting you? Don't tell me you'd give in?"
 
"No. I'm still in love with Minju," said Sakura. "I don't have the slightest interest in this kid inside my car."
 
"Then tell her that you're with Minju."
 
"I can't. Minju is the one supervising her. I'll be dead if she finds that out."
 
"Then tell Minju about it."
 
Sakura stopped, thinking it's actually a good idea. "Do you think she would agree to that?"
 
"If she likes you she will surely agree to it."
 
"But she has been avoiding me lately. In fact, she has been avoiding me after the trip."
 
"Hmm? Avoiding you in what way?"
 
"Well, we rarely talk. She doesn't chat with me. I believe it started when Hyewon noticed our closeness."
 
"That's interesting. There could only be two possible reasons why she's doing that."
 
"The only reason I could think of is everything that she'd shown me was just part of the play," said Sakura, dejected. "Since the trip is over, the acting is over too."
 
"That's the first reason I have in mind."
 
"What's the second one?"
 
"It's the other side of the rainbow," said Eunbi. "You told me she's been avoiding you after the trip, right? Maybe she's doing that because she's totally fallen for you and just can't accept it yet?"
 
Before Sakura's mind could process what Eunbi told her, Kaeun rolled the window down and called her out.
 
"Sakura, what's taking you so long? I'm bored."
 
Sakura sighed. "I need to go. I'll talk to you later."
 
"Yeah. I heard that." Eunbi giggled. "Make sure to stay in one piece, okay?"
 
"Ugh. Eunbi."
 
---
 
Minju is sure something is weird.
 
She's already used to see Kaeun coming to the office earlier than she does. Usually, she'll see Kaeun's bag already sitting on the chair if the kid decided to go somewhere first.
 
But today it's empty.
 
She felt hopeful when she heard footsteps in the hallway. She never thought she'd be happy to see Jaehwan coming early, which could only mean that Kaeun is just a few steps behind him.
 
However, Jaehwan walked straight to the graphics department. Minju stood there, waiting, hoping for Kaeun to appear from the door.
 
Three...
 
Two...
 
One...
 
No one.
 
She sat on her chair, disappointed.
 
She stood up to get her morning tea in the pantry. As she was passing by the elevator area, the elevator bell dinged. The lift door opened, revealing Kaeun who stepped out and went inside the office without noticing Minju.
 
But just as before everything feels right, to her disappointment, Sakura stepped out and followed Kaeun inside.
 
Minju raised an eyebrow. Could Sakura have picked up the intern from her house? Not to mention Kaeun's ear to ear grin is giving all the answers to Minju's enigma.
 
Minju turned away and went straight to the pantry.
 
---
 
"Morning!" greeted Kaeun when Minju settled back to her table.
 
"Oh. Hey," said Minju, noticing how the intern seemed extr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter