Don't Know What to Say

Blue Flame
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Jaejoong's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes only to be greeted by the gentle breeze and sun rays. I squinted, noticing that Yunho wasn’t here.

I tried to sit up but immediately laid back down. I groaned my entire lower half was sore and bits of my skin burned. However, when I looked down, I was fully clothed. I furrowed my brow confused. But before I could even think of anything Yunho appeared from the trees holding what looked like a bag of food.

“You’re awake.” He smiled and quickly sat down next to me.

He helped me sit up, letting me lean against him. “Where did you go?” I yawned nestling myself into his chest. He wrapped an arm around my waist.

“I went to the city to buy you food and new clothes.” He handed me a bowl of soup with his free hand but insisted on feeding it to me.

“New clothes?” I looked at the pink and white expensive linen I was dressed in. “Did you change me?” I looked back at him.

He nodded with a smirk, “And cleaned you.”

My eyes widened, “C-Clean?”

“I had to clean up what I was responsible for.” He hummed as if it were something normal.

My ears burned in embarrassment. He laughed at me, “You know. You’re a little different when we have .” He said taking a spoonful of soup for himself.

“I’m a fertile male.” I reminded, “We’re not addicted to it but that’s kind of our specialty.” I muttered sarcastically.

He nuzzled his nose into my neck. “I guess I’m even luckier to have you then.

I blushed a little, “For someone who knew absolutely nothing but hate and anger you’re better than I expected.” I remarked.

He smirked at this, “I did my research. I had to make sure I pleased my lover right.” He kissed my fingers.

I scoffed, “Why does it seem like that’s the only thing you’ve actually studied.”

However, he didn’t respond and instead trailed kisses down my neck.

“Wh-What are you doing? We have to go.” I reminded.

He ignored me and continued to give butterfly kisses down to my collar bone. “Just one more time.” He pleaded.

“What?”

“Pleeeassseee…”

I scoffed in disbelief at his behavior, but he continued to pout at me.

I shook my head, but my body was already warm and sensitive. “Fine.” I gave in.

He smiled and parted my outer garments while pressing a kiss against my lips. My lips parted allowing his tongue to taste inside.

 

 

-

 

 

We returned to my house with a scarf around my neck. The carriage was already packed for tomorrow’s trip. Everyone was gathered around the living room talking and drinking tea. They all stopped and stared at us when we entered.

Yoochun was the first to notice my scarf. He smirked evilly.

“Where were you guys all morning?” Junsu asked.

“The city,” was Yunho’s curt response as he sat down on the couch next to him. I sat down in the only open spot between him and Yoochun.

“What’s with the scarf? It’s not that cold outside.” Yoochun said.

“It was chilly in the city this morning,” I muttered.

“Then you must be hot now.” He reached for my scarf, but I quickly grabbed it, holding onto it tightly. “I’m still chilly!”

Everyone’s attention turned to me. My cheeks burned. I mumbled an apology for my outburst.

“Mm-hm.” Yoochun hummed not believing me.

My mom raised a curious eyebrow, but I avoided looking at her.

 

We relaxed and played games for the rest of the day. I spent as much time as I could with my parents. Milking it as long as possible, but unfortunately, the day couldn’t have gone by any faster. Before I knew it, I was already saying goodbye to my parents and Hongjoong.

I gave Hongjoong a tight hug. “I’ll write you,” I promised.

“You better.” He winked, “And don’t forget your promise.”

“As long as you don’t forget yours,” I told him.

“You have my word. Have a safe trip, Jae.” He patted my shoulder.

My parents then walked up to me. I hugged them both tightly.

“I promise I’ll write you guys as soon as I get home.” I held back the urge to cry.

They nodded, “You can come and visit whenever.” My dad reminded me.

“And don’t wait two years to do so.” My mom scolded.

I rubbed the back of my neck still feeling horrible for waiting so long, “Yes Umma.”

She eyed me closely furrowing her brow. She looked as if she wanted to ask me something but decided against it. “Have a safe trip sweetie, and if you need anything don’t feel ashamed to ask us. We want to help you.” She reminded.

I nodded. She gave me another hug. “We love you Jaejoong.”

I fought the burning sensation at the back of my eyes. “I love you guys too,” I whispered.

We bid our final farewells before finally climbing onto the carriage. I watched as we pulled away from the house. I stared out the window until the image of my parents and home blended into the vast background of field and sky.

 

 

 

The trip back felt longer than the trip home. It was fine in the beginning. Yunho even agreed to let us all take turns driving, though he only let me drive for a couple of hours. However, after the first few days of traveling, I started to feel nauseous and sick. I didn’t think to much of it though, I had no problems on our way to the Fertility Kingdom. But the more we traveled the worse it seemed to get. It was embarrassing. The others were getting concerned, especially Yunho.

I insisted that I was fine, but they claimed that it was worse than when I first made this long trip. We ended up having to stop at the sunshine Kingdom where we spent a couple of nights at a motel.

 

Yunho forced me to lay down, not allowing me to get up.

“This is ridiculous Yunho.” I sat back up against his wishes.

“You need to rest in a proper bed.” He told me.

“If anything, I need fresh air and walk around.” I retorted.

“What if you’re sick?” He questioned.

“If I was sick then I’d know. And even if I was sick, I wouldn’t be dyi…” I immediately stopped myself catching the fear in his eyes. The thought of his dad came to my mind, and I looked away from him.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized, “I understand your concern, but I really am fine. Keeping me in a motel room isn’t going to make me feel better.”

He was still reluctant.

I sat on my knees and hugged him from behind. I laid my chin on his shoulder. “Don’t you want to go on a nightly stroll together?” I cooed.

He frowned, “You’re trying to use my feelings for you against me.”

“So~?” I questioned.

He sighed but gave in.

I smiled in relief. I quickly climbed off the bed and slipped on my cloak. Yunho lagged behind doing the same.

“But we have to keep our hoods on. I don’t want Prince Jiyong to know we’re here.” He said.

I was disappointed by the instruction but nodded. He put on our hoods and tied the strings tightly and opened the door.

“Jaejoongie!!” Jiyong squealed, squeezing himself through the open door.

The prince jumped on top of me causing me to stumble back. Yunho immediately peeled him off of me.

“How the hell did you know we were here? We just got here.” He growled.

“Oh Yunho. Don’t ask silly questions,” Jiyong brushed him off.

The younger turned to me with a bright smile on his face. “I’m so glad you’re here. I want to show you around the Sunshine Kingdom. It’s almost like home.” Jiyong babbled on as he pulled me out the room.

“Yah! Don’t pull him like that!” Yunho quickly followed after us.

Prince Seunghyun was standing in the hallway outside the room. He bowed when we came out. I returned the greeting.

“Sorry for intruding.” He apologized on behalf of Jiyong.

“Well, if you’re so sorry then bring your husband back to where he came from.” Yunho nearly snapped. I glared at him silently telling him not to be rude. He huffed folding his arms, backing off.

Jiyong wrapped his arm around mine, “Seunghyun, Jaejoong and I are going to walk around the Kingdom. You guys can join us if you want.” Without any warning, Jiyong ran down the hallway dragging me with him.

 

Our time at the Sunshine kingdom was far more fun than I expected. The time I spent with Jiyong brought back so many old memories. It was almost perfect, only if Iseul was with us. But Jiyong and I wrote a joint letter to her, sending small souvenirs and gifts from the Sunshine Kingdom.

We ended up spending an extra day at the kingdom when the King and Queen invited us to dinner. The King and Queen were extremely friendly and also full of as much energy as Jiyong. People of the Sunshine Kingdom were known to always be bright and welcoming; I knew from the beginning that Jiyong would fit in almost immediately here. It warmed my heart to see how close he was to his in-laws. The King and Queen offered to let us stay the night after dinner, an offer which Yunho couldn’t refuse, despite not wanting to stay.

Jiyong gave me medicine for nausea and extra medicine for sickness, though he didn’t tell me what kind of sickness it was for or symptoms at that. In fact, he kept eyeing me strangely. He looked as if he wanted to ask me something but decided against it. It was similar to what my mom did, which was unlike both of them. I was growing worried but didn’t get the chance to ask, we were back on the road before I knew it.

Nonetheless, I still felt sick. The nausea medicine hardly worked, however, the other one Jiyong gave me worked wonderfully. I still felt a little fatigued, but it wasn’t that bad. On the other hand, Yunho was still worried and refused to let me drive anymore on the trip. I decided not to argue, since it was only a two-day’s trip back to the fire kingdom.

When we arrived at the Fire Kingdom Yunho was reluctant to drop me home. He insisted that I see a doctor at the palace, but it felt more like an excuse to get me inside the palace, so I refused.

“I had a lot of fun,” I told him as we walked up to the front door of my house. He didn’t respond, carrying a disappointed look on his face.

I shook my head, “You’re a child.” Stretched on my tiptoes and pecked him on the lips. “You should go before your mom puts out a search warrant for you.”

He groaned but he knew I was right.

“I love you,” I said.

A smile finally returned to his lips, “I love you too.”” He pressed a longing kiss against my lips before hurrying back to the carriage. I chuckled and waved them farewell. I felt amazing. A visit to the Fertility Kingdom was what I needed the most and it was refreshing. Seeing Jiyong on top of that was like an added bonus. I hummed joyfully to myself watching the carriage roll away.

 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter