-12-

Misfit Mismatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How are you doing our lovely viewers. We've got a special treat for you tonight on Entertainment Live. You remember Park Minyoung and Ji Changwook going public with their relationship at the Asian Artists Awards. And now their agencies have released their wedding pictures which you will get the exclusive first look of right here on Entertainment Live. And their management has also revealed exclusive details to us. Can you believe the ChangMin couple has been together for six years! Right under our noses! They began dating secretly a year after Healer ended and Ji Changwook proposed before he enlisted. Then what was all that public proposal about? Ji Changwook and Park Minyoung, please tell us your love story one day."

"That is my Appa!" Sooin points to the TV screen where the main poster of the drama Healer was displayed. But his little brother or Changmin weren't the types to pay attention. Sharing Changmin's crib, the two infants are content playing with the mobile toy above them.

The only kids today are having a private party in Changmin's room under the watchful eye of Changmin's nannies. While one is watching the three kids, another is fetching food for Sooin from the reception downstairs. The nanny is also using this time to check out what's the gossip on this star-studded wedding.

"Noona! I'm on TV!" Sooin points at the group photo on the screen with Sooin, his brother and Changmin at the front and standing out from the adults.

The photograph switches to individual candid shots of Changwook and Minyoung getting dressed before the wedding and just the two of them relaxing on the couch inside their home.

But they don't interest Sooin. He doesn't even understand what the female host is saying.

"Looks like Park Minyoung went for a regal theme with the crown. And she pulls it off like a queen. But that's not all. Not to steal the happy couple's thunder but we're ecstatic to get a rare glimpse of Youngwoong's husband through this group photograph."

The figure standing behind Jaejoong and Minyoung is highlighted by some special effects but he is still covered by Jaejoong's head. They nonetheless juxtapose it with Youngwoong's official wedding photos.

"Noona that is scary uncle and pretty aunty! Why are they also on TV?"

The nanny resists giggling at the honest names for her employers and answers the curious boy. "Scar-uh… Uncle and Aunty are Changminnie's Appa and Umma. They're famous too. These people," she points at the TV anchor, "talk about famous people. Like your Umma and Appa and all your Aunties and Uncle. That's why their photos are on TV."

"My photo is also on TV. Am I famous?"

"Uh.... something like it..." the girl is a little flustered by those sparkly innocent eyes that she stutters. Hopefully she doesn't get in trouble with the boy's parents later.

Speaking of whom, "Miran-ssi, are the boys awake?" Jaejoong peaks through the door, announcing her arrival in a whisper. Behind her Hyojin is peeking inside the room. "There's no risk of waking up babies Madam." The young nanny's situation update is punctuated by one baby loudly squealing from the crib.

Jaejoong and Hyojin enter the room no longer worried they will wake up the infants. Jaejoong goes straight for Changmin, now changed into a comfy panda onesie. Jaejoong doesn't know what Yunho did but Changmin's mood is miraculously better. He's gurgling happily at seeing her and patting her cheek and jaw as if playing with her. Hopefully this lasts more than a day.

Hyojin goes to her older son, glancing at what he's watching on TV. "Wow... the wedding was an hour ago and they already have the pictures out." She remarks amid Sooin informing her he's famous.

"After being extremely private for years, they are trying a new policy." Jaejoong declares, "The 'Here's what you want to know about us, don't send drones to spy on us' media strategy. Maybe I should try that. People still think I'm a war widow. Just a little teaser to say my husband is alive."

"Madam, the group photograph already has that covered." Miran politely informs.

The other nanny arrives pushing the door open with her hip while carrying a tray of food. "Sooinnie, time to eat- Oh!" She's surprised to see the children's mothers in the room.

"Nevermind us. We're just taking a break from Seunghyun's neverending speech." Jaejoong isn't lying. Seunghyun is on a drunken spiel about his friends getting married, how much he loves all his friends, how great the chicken is today and how funny pandas are.

Jaejoong and Hyojin escaped to check on their kids earning looks of envy f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter