Extra-4

Misfit Mismatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She gets tired easily these days. The doctor said it's perfectly normal when you're pregnant though Jaejoong doesn't find sleeping 16 hours a day normal.

Yet, the light sleeper that she is, her slumber marathon would get interrupted by the slightest thing. It could be anything like the beep of the air conditioner, the sound of pages turning when Yunho is reading, the shuffling of slippers, every time someone opens some bottle within 10 feet of her, the feeling of a comforter being put on her, or the bed shifting.

The last one has been happening a few nights in a row, every time Yunho slipped out of bed. He tried to be stealthy, but even his special forces training can't beat an overly sensitive pregnant woman. So Jaejoong would wake up when Yunho walked to the balcony and watch him lounge on the chair all night till she eventually drifts to sleep again. When she wakes up in the morning Yunho is in bed as if he was there all night.

But tonight is different. Sleep is eluding her and she's got a weird craving for something sweet. She needs a husband to get her something sweet.

She's staring at Yunho's back as usual beyond the glass doors while lying on her side, debating if she can ask him to look for a caramel pudding at 2.30 am. She could go herself but she's under strict orders to not leave the house after she sprained her ankle while running away from paparazzi last week.

But the craving is not as serious as the curiosity and concern for Yunho. At such times her timidity shows despite shedding most of it. But she won't let that inhibit her when she knows she needs to take the initiative. Determined, she throws that comforter off her and shuffles to the balcony with unsteady steps because of her swelling feet.

Yunho only feels her presence when she clutches the door for balance. "Hey... did I wake you?" Yunho holds her by her waist and helps her sit in the sunchair. "I want caramel pudding." Jaejoong declares petulantly.

"Next time just call me."

"I would but I didn't want to disturb you mid brooding."

Yunho chuckles, self deprecatingly Jaejoong notes. "You knew..."

"your skills are getting rusty."

"You're not the first one to think so."

That gives Jaejoong an inkling about what is bothering Yunho. She reaches for his hands that's her slight distended belly to hold it there. "You know you can tell us whatever us bothering you."

"I don't want to worry you."

"You already are. So spill."

Yunho knows he'll worry her unnecessarily if he doesn't tell her. Better to let it out an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter