Chapter Seven;

Scars

"You're back!" 

She came in through the front doors, and took off her heels one by one, when she grasped onto her hair from the frustration that happened, today at work, until she saw a bright faced boy, with brown hair covering his forehead smiled.

He had on her red apron, that she barely wore, and a spatula in one hand. His face was dirtied by flour, water, and whatever that yellow thing is, as he ran up to her.

"I cleaned your room, the living room, the bathroom, and I made dinner! I didn't have time to do the laundry, so I'll start that tomorrow. After the laundry, I'll reorganize your closet." He cheekly said, before grabbing her arm and leading her to the bathroom.

"Wash up, okay? I'm almost done with dinner, so come out quick. You don't want it cold, right?" Woohyun said, as he skipped to the kitchen.

"Hey," She said, when he stopped and turned around to face her, "Did you really do everything?" 

"Yeah, you can go check everything if you're so worried." He smiled, when he jumped back to the kitchen and started to stir things into the frypan.,

She just shrugged, and smiled to herself, knowing she didn't have to cook for herself, as usual. 

`

"Are you almost done?"

Woohyun knocked on the door of the bathroom, when it slowly opened revealing her with long wet hair, covering half of her face, and a sweater and sweats sticking on her body.

"Yeah, thanks." She said, brushing past him to put her clothes into the laundry basket, when she turned around to see various of foods on the table, greeting her.

"I didn't know what you liked, or didn't like, or if you were allergic to anything, so I just made whatever. I hope you like it." He said, handing her a fork, when she sat down on the seat in front of him.

"Wow, you didn't have toㅡ" 

"No, worries! My pleasure! I mean, you did agree for me to stay here, this is the least I can do!" He said, when he pushed the bowls of rice and the other foods near her plate, "Enjoy." 

She smiled and gave him a small thanks before taking a bite of the bread next to her, and swirling the pasta on her fork before it entered in .

"How is it?" He curiously, questioned, leaning towards her when she nodded shyly.

"It's good, thank you." 

With that compliment, he smiled, and dug in the food in front of him, and looked up at her.

"Are you allergic to anything? I don't want to make you something that's going to kill you." He said when she scoffed.

"I bet you're trying to find out, so you can put those and kill me with it, right?" She asked, when Woohyun shook his head.

"Just tell me." 

"I'm not allergic to anything." She replied.

"Oh, that's too bad, guess my plan didn't work." He snapped his finger, teasingly when she just shook her head, smiling a bit.

"By the way, what's your job? While cleaning, I saw a lot of files and you always wear a suit and heels, so I was wonderingㅡ"

"I'm an agent. I look for people." 

With that, he choked on his spagetti, when his eyes widened in surprise.

"Woah, are you okay?" She asked, giving him a glass of water, when he accepted it and gulped it down.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said, looking back up at her, "An agent?" 

"Yes. It's like a police thing." She gave out a small lie, not wanting to reveal anything about herself, or what she does for a living.

"Oh, that's cool." Woohyun fidgeted, before he stood up and stared down at her, "I'm not that hungry. I think all the smell of the food I was making got to my head. I think I'm going to go outside and get some fresh air, and buy some clothes, while I'm staying here." He smiled, when he walked out of the kitchen .

"Are you sure you're not hungry?" She yelled, when her voice echoed in the room.

"Yeah, don't worry about me. I'll just be outside." He said, when he walked out the door and stood there.

He swallowed hard, before he looked inside his pocket to find his wallet with thousands of money, he got from Taekyeon, which he put it in to go clubbing that night.

"That was a close one." He whispered, as his grip on the money hardened when he stared back at the house again.

"I hope."