Chapter Thirty Four;

Scars

"Well?"

She just stared at the envelope when her fingers trembled, while she opened the envelope.

Her breath was taken, when she took out the letter inside and unfolded it, seeing Myungsoo's hand-writing. 

She dropped the envelope and covered with her free hand, while holding onto the letter, not letting it go, when she read it.

"~~~~~~~, are you surprised? I'm not really a good writer when it comes to this. You know how I am. Just totally writing whatever and asking you for money and all that. But this time, I wanted to write something for you. You told me that you wanted me to stop what I was doing. Stop trying to help people and find bad guys, because sooner or later, I'm going to die. Well, you were right. I am going to die. Soon. I don't know when, but I have a feeling my life will end right now. That's why I'm writing this to you. I don't want to say goodbye when it's not the time, and I don't know how late I will be, but this may be the fastest way. If only I find a way to give it to you in time. ~~~~~, you're a beautiful, smart, lovely, kind, and a perfect girl. I know when I'm out of your life, you could still find a good guy. He may not be like me, but he will be the most perfect boy you'll ever meet. How do I know that? Because I'm watching you right now. You have one next to you, right? Do you think if I didn't like him, I wouldn't let you meet him? Nam Woohyun, that's his name. He's my best friend in the whole entire world. He made me happy, sad, mad, but he's still my best friend. He can be a little awkward from time to time, but he's still nice. I want you to be happy. I know you're probably thinking that I'm crazy. That how can you like someone after I died? It's possible. You know, "Anything is possible, if you just believe?" Well, I believe you'll find someone, and that person is Woohyun. I would never trust anyone with you besides him. I couldn't live my life to the fullest. I couldn't help everyone in need, and I couldn't be a better boyfriend to you. But I can tell you, I loved being with you. I'm thankful I would die with you being my girlfriend, instead of dying without you being there for me. When I die, I would remember you, and in heaven, I will tell God all about you. How you're the most amazing thing that happened to me. I know I'm spoiled. Having rich parents and being rich. But I chose you, right? I'm glad I did too. You were an inspiration and you were something I never wanted to let go. You made me want to live through the hardest time, and you made me want to love people, and help people. That's why I became an agent. So, don't be so harsh on Sunggyu and the others when I die. It wasn't their fault. I wanted to do it. I wanted to help. I wanted to be someone that was helpful, someone that you wanted me to become. Please don't cry over me anymore. It hurts me to see you cry yourself to sleep everynight, when non one is there for you. Please promise me, you'll be happy with Woohyun. Don't be sad it's over, be happy it happened, ~~~~~. One day, we'll meet again, and this time, I won't let you go. This time, we'll get married and live a happily ever after, princess. But in this life, I want you to be with Woohyun. ~~~~~, I love you. I miss you and it hurts me to see you breaking inside. Do me a favor and smile. You know you're the prettiest when you smile. Like Sunggyu hyung says, "Keep the faith, keep the hope." I love you, my girlfriend. I'll see you in heaven soon. I reserved a spot for you between God and me. I love you." 

-Kim Myungsoo.

p.s: If Nam Woohyun makes you cry, let him know I'll be coming for him. Tell him to keep one eye open. 

"You okay?"

She slowly looked up at Woohyun, while holding onto the letter when a tear trickled down her cheek. 

She smiled and kissed him on the lips, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, pushing her towards him.

His shocked eyes almost bulged, but a second later, his eyes closed and wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her tightly, not wanting to let her go.

He kissed her passionately, as she slowly broke the kiss and smiled at him.

"You know, I'll be gone for three years, right?" Woohyun sadly looked down, when she nodded.

"I know, I'll wait for you." She whispered.

He looked at her and gave her an assuring smile, "I promise I'll be cooler when you get back."

"Cooler? What if the girls fall for you?" She teased.

"They're nothing compared to you." He sweet-talked, when she nudged him.

"Myungsoo told me to tell you that if you ever make me cry, he'll come for you. So keep one eye opened." She told him, when he wrapped his arms around her waist again and leaned forward.

"Did he really?" He seductively whispered in a husky voice.

"Really." She replied, when he kissed her again, and this time a little more passionate, as she tightened the grip on his neck.

He smiled between the kiss and let out a chuckle.

"Guess I won't be seeing him forever."

`

I sense last chapter D;

`