Chapter Four;

Scars

`

"You came, I thought you wouldn't come, when I heard Howon was talking aboutㅡ" The boy's eye narrowed when he stared at the figure by her side, "Who the hell is he? You know you can't bring anyone in here." He hissed.

"Dongwoo, calm down. He's just a guy I met on the way here." She said, dropping the drunk boy on the nearby couch.

"Sunggyu is going to be angry about this." He pointed out, walking towards the drunk boy and poking him with his fingers, "More importantly, since he's a stranger to you. If he's a stranger to you, he's a stranger to us."

"I didn't want him to just sit out in the middle of the road. He says his house is on the other side, but he can't remember. He's drunk, what do you expect? So, I just brought him here, I'm sure Sunggyu would understand." She said, walking towards her desk.

"That's what you think. You know Sunggyu isn't so understanding," He muttered, "Besides, when did you care if a drunk boy was on the ground or not, huh?" 

"It was just an instinct at that time," She lowered her voice.

"Didn't know there was another guy in your life besides Myungsoo." His words stung her, making her turn around to glare at him.

"Excuse me?"

"It's true. Ever since Myungsoo died, you totally put yourself out of guys' lives. Look at us. We're all team-mates and you don't give a damn about us. What makes you give a care to this drunk boy?" Dongwoo pointed at him, who was deeply asleep.

"It was an instinct, I told you." She growled, gritting her teeth.

"Yeah, I didn't hear you say that when Howon called you and needed your to come down here." He said, before walking outside of the doors.

She brought her hands to her hot forehead, as she ripped off some of her hair in frustration.

"What do you need me for?" She asked, not turning around, to feel Howon's tension behind her.

"We got something for you, it's a letter." Howon, said, walking up to her and tapping her on the shoulders, handing her the envelope.

"It doesn't even have a return address." She said, slowly opening the envelope ever so carefully.

She took out the paper inside, and read the description.

This is so odd.

It's been three months, and you still can't find me?

That's a shame, really, it is.

I'm not that hard to find.

For what I know, I can be behind you, right now.

-Hyun Woo.

"Oh, God." She whispered, crumbling the letter between her palm as she glared at the writing, "What are you doing? Go scan this to find evidence!"

"Do you think we're stupid? We did that when we were waiting for you to get here. Just like the other letter, it's unknown. We don't know who's behind this, and where the hell he is located, okay? If you thought that we scanned it and got evidence, we would've got him by now." Howon replied, giving her a look.

"Then what are we supposed to this? This guy killed Myungsoo and we can't even find evidence. How the hell are we supposed to find him?" She whispered, making the crumbled letter, be released from her grip.

"Look, ~~~~~. I know it's hard, but you have toㅡ"

"Hazzah! You will all die, I tell you! Don't come near the Namstar! I will kill you all, die, die, die!" The boy's voice echoed behind them when Howon turned around.

"I heard about this boy by Dongwoo before I came in here. What the hell is he talking about?" Howon questioned, walking over to him, "Hey, wake up, Namstar," He emphasized, 'Namstar.' "Are you awake?" 

"Who dares to awaken Namstar? Namstar will not be awaken!" He flung his hands in the air before going back to a deep slumber.

"Don't care about him, just let him be. He's doing what he wants." She said, trying to figure out the situation with the letter, "Does Sunggyu know about this?"

"As you wish, everyone knows. The whole agency knows, they're trying to track the letter down as much as possible," He tapped his chin, "Sungyeol thinks someone else wrote the letter for Hyunwoo, and there was another guy who sent it, or what not. It seems like it was done with more than one person." 

"How does Sungyeol know that?" 

"Do you not know Lee Sungyeol?" Howon raised his eyebrows, "But, the more people it's marked, it's harder to find. We don't know who the real one is, if we even find out." 

She nodded in agreement, before walking around the whole room, not knowing to do.

"But besides everything, how are you? Did something go on tonight? Is that the reason why you're walking alone at night and met this 'Namstar' on the way?" He questioned, worriedly, sitting on his side of the seat.

"I just had a nightmare again," She whispered ever so slowly, "Or a memory of some kind about him. It's the usual." She said, when Howon nodded.

"I thought I told you to call me, when you have  a chance?" He asked.

"Yeah, but it was late, I didn't want to disturb you," She paused, "Even though you're the one yelling at me through the phone." 

"I did not yell at you. You know my voice, is always like that over the phone." He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah." 

"Butㅡ" 

"Namstar to the rescue, you will not be the winner! I will not be defeated, I will not beㅡ" 

"You better take him out before Sunggyu finds out about this. Only Dongwoo and I know. So, hurry. You'll be in a lot of nagging, you know how he is." Howon winked at her before taking the note from her hand, "We'll let you know about this later after more infestigation. Just take this guy home or what not." He said, heading out the door.

She stared at her team-mate leave, before she stared back at the drunk boy.

"Who the hell are you, 'Namstar'?" 

`