Chapter Twelve;

Scars

"We'll be gone for a few days or so."

Howon had a huge backpack around his shoulders, along with Sungjong, who had a luggage, and other belongings.

She wrapped her arms around herself, when she stared at both of them.

"I'm sorry, I'm making you guys go through this. I wanted to go with you guys." She muttered, when Howon tapped her on the shoulders.

"Don't worry, we'll find out who killed Myungsoo. I have a good feeling about this." Howon answered, when he tapped Sungjong, "Let's go." He said, as they waved to all of them, before leaving the door.

"What if they don't find him? Then going all the way there won't be neccesary." She said in a low whisper, before Sunggyu walked up to her and gave her a light hug.

"Don't worry, California may be far from here, but they'll find out. I'm sure they will." He assured, when she nodded, beliving his words.

"I just don't want them to get hurtㅡ"

"Yeah, ~~~~~. We're a team, we all stick together." Dongwoo gave her a huge smile, which she loved so much.

"Thanks."

`

"Hey, you busy?" 

Woohyun turned his head behind him to see her standing by the door way holding a plate of fruit when she walked in and stood behind him.

He slowly put down the cover of his laptop before turning the chair to face her.

"No, not really. What can I help you with?" He questioned, when she put the plate of fruit down on the table.

"I was wondering if you were busy tomorrow." She said, playing with her fingers, "Because if you weren't, I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out with me." 

Woohyun's smile grew when he nodded, "Yeah, I'm good tomorrow. Why the sudden, hang out?" He asked, when she played with her fingers again.

"I thought I needed to get to know you more, you know? I don't think we had a decent conversation." She said, when he nodded and stood up.

"I'd be happy to introduce myself to you." He smiled, when her shoulders deflated, and smiled. The nervousness from her body escaped and she was feeling happy.

"Why the sudden happy, ~~~~~?" She asked herself, before Woohyun cut of her train of thoughts.

"Do you have anywhere you wanted to go, exactly?" He asked, when she shook her head.

"Not at the momentㅡ"

"Good, then I want you to go with me somewhere." He said, putting his hands in his pocket, just like Sunggyu.

"Where?"

"I want to go to the amusement park, what do you say?" He nudged her when she stood still.

"You called me here to play with you? You know I'm busy studying." 

"I know, but you've been studying too much, I wanted to treat you, and give you a study break." He smiled, when he took a hold of her hand, when she abrubtly let goed.

"I don't care, Myungsoo. I'm not going, take me home." She said, crossing her arms.

Myungsoo sighed as he unbuckled his seat belt and faced her with his full body as he her head.

"~~~~~, I care for you, I love you. It hurts me to see you so into studying. You're going to get sick, if you don't have break time." He said, ever so slowly.

"Myungsoo, I don't care, just take me home." She said in a harsh tone.

"Do you not love me?" Myungsoo asked, when she stared into his eyes.

"You're crazy, of course I love you." She said, holding his hands, "I just need to study." 

"Well, if you love me, you would play with me." He said, "And if you don't, I'm not going to love you again." He threatened.

"Myungsooㅡ"

"This is my last warning." He said, with his piercing stare, when she agreed.

"Okay, fine. I'll play with you." She said, when he nodded in agreement.

"Good to know." 

"Amusement park?" She repeated, shaking off the memories as Woohyun nodded.

"What do you say?" He asked.

"Okay, fine. I'll play with you.

`

Just to let you guys know, 'she' or you, is younger than everyone, including Sungjong. 

I didn't want to write, "Oppa," because I think it'd mess up the 'creepy' mood of the story, hahaha.

By the way, I indented the flashbacks & colored it gray for all, because it seemed like it was hard to read the italize. 

Anyways, thanks for the comment & subscriptions, it really means a lot (: