Chapter Sixteen;

Scars

"Any words from Howon or Sungjong?" 

Sungyeol nodded, before staring up at Sunggyu, who just stood there, tapping the ground with his feet.

"They should've came back. It's already been four days." Sungyeol responded, "Even if they didn't find anything, or did find something, they would've contacted us by now." 

She stood on the edge of her table, pondering what happend to Howon and Sungjong, hopefully, they're not in trouble.

"I hope they come back soon." She whispered, walking from here to there, pacing.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be back soon. It's a long trip," Dongwoo said, trying to cheer up the mood, "Maybe they did find something, and is keeping it a secret so they can surprise us later, when they get back." 

"Hopefuly." She managed to say in a low whisper.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. Just look on the bright side of life just like Dongwoo, I'm sure there's nothing going on over there." Sunggyu, rested his arm on her shoulder, giving her a little pinch, assuring that everything will be okay.

"I hope you're right."

`

Woohyun rolled in his seat, pondering what to do for the time being, after he closed his laptop. 

"There's nothing to do anymore. I cleaned the house, I did the laundry, I even cooked some foodㅡ" He trailed off, now knowing what else he can do around the house.

"I'm back."

His head shot back to the front door, when he saw her coming in, exhausted as ever when she took off her heels and walked towards him, slouching on the couch.

"You seemed to be in a fantastic mood." He said, sarcastically, sitting next to her when she nodded.

"Yeah, I had such a fun time." She rolled her eyes.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked, when she faced him, full body and eyes looking at him.

"Would you listen if I told you?" She asked, when he just nodded.

"Well, you see Iㅡ" Before, she could tell him about what is happening to her, and what is going on in her life, her phone began to ring, and for some reason, it seemed like it saved her life.

"Hello?" She answered, twirling her hair in her fingers, while Woohyun waited patiently for her to finished.

"You, what?" She yelled through the phone, before hanging up abrubtly and walking to the front door, grabbing her coat, "Hey, listen. I have to go back to work, something came up. It's an emergency." She said, putting on her heels when Woohyun's face slowly faded.

"Alright, be careful." He softly mumbled, when she gave an apologetic look, before heading out the door.

`

It felt weird to her. 

She didn't even know this Woohyun guy, but only the fact he'd be there for her for hard times, and he lives in her house. But why does she get the feeling that she's sad that she's leaving him at the house?

The feeling where she just wants to stay home and cuddle with him? That's impossible, simple absurb.

She walked into the office to be greeted with Sungyeol, looking through the computer, when he stood up.

"Hey, look what I got from the mail today." He said, handing her an envelope, that was sent to her again.

"Don't tell meㅡ"

"Yeah, I think it's from Hyun woo, or whatever his name is again. Look in it." He raised his chin, allowing her to open when she gently ripped of the piece and took out the letter, reading it.

I think you're getting closer into finding me.

I don't know why, but I have a feeling.

You're coming closer and closer, 

and I just have a feeling, you'll be really close to me.

Why? 

I want you close to me. 

`

I messed up on Chapter 12, on the little comment section, I put that 'she' or you, is older than everyone, but I made a mistake.

It's your younger than everyone, even Sungjong. So, for people who are confused, you're not older, you're younger.

That's why I don't want to use the term, "Oppa," 

Thank you for the comment & subscriptions <3